Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to mount the Game Frontlines Fuel of war (securerom message)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to mount the Game Frontlines Fuel of war (securerom message)

Hello,

I Have this new game out of the store and i want to play it with an image. So i made an image like i always do with games and mount it in the latest version of daemon tools. V4.12.2
    but when i want to play the game i get a securerom message that i have to input the original cd and not the Backup. code 1000. there is a link to the website of securerom that tels me that is has something to do with PIO and DMA mode. But i don`t know what to do with it.
    can someone help me please?

Handy

Your image is bad, recreate the image with DT Pro and New SecuROM profile, if it doesn't work try different DPM speeds.

But normally you should get emulator warning or have you already installed 1.01 patch and 1.01 hotfix?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

i already installed the patches but it can be that the image is not good. i used the latest version of nero and alcohol but nog DT Pro.
      i give it a try.

Handy

Comment

Nero can't produce a working image of copy protected games. Use Alcohol or DT Pro with SecuROM New settings.

Comment

alocohol din`t work on this game. but i had to buy it furst but now i have DT pro and it works. so thanks.

Comment

where's your customer tag?
            Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
            Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
            Schreibt mir eine PN!
            If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Comment

Originally Posted by bismax View Post
              where's your tag?
              It can take up to 7 days to appear. As you can see, it appeared already.
              the modern world:
              net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Has anyone already tried 1.02 patch (SecuROM 7.36.0011) with latest DT Lite/Pro?
                Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
                  Has anyone already tried 1.02 patch (SecuROM 7.36.0011) with latest DT Lite/Pro?
                  Works fine with lite and Pro
                  I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
                  X