Sims 2 Apartment Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sims 2 Apartment Life

I just purchased the Sims 2 Apartment Life. After the installation I created an image and saved it on my computer so I don't have to carry the disc around since I travel a lot.

Everything was fine until I stop using the disc. When I mount the image using DT Lite 4.30.1 and run the program there is an error saying: Conflict with Emulation Software detected. I tried using YASU but still not working.

So I am wondering if there is any other way to run the game with the image I made?

Thanks.

Do you see a SecuROM link?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

I am not sure what you mean so I took two screenshots of what happened.

So I double click on the Sims 2 Apartment Life short cut on my desktop and then I get the following screen.

Then I click "Play" button and then waited for awhile I get the following screen:

I didn't get any other warning and getting this same warning every time.0

Comment

OK, SecuROM only detected SCSI drive and that's why it displays no link.

I can advice to try YASU 1.3 and/or DT Pro Advanced and mounting in vIDE.
        Peace Through Power

Comment

Where can i download YASU 1.3?
          I only have YASU 1.2.

Comment

Link: Yasu 1.3.7071 Download
            I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Same Problem

Hello,
              I have/had the same problem as ngelsa over here (I am running windows 7) and I tried the program at the link provided above (without rebooting first) and I got a new error message that I thought I should post.

I'll come back with more after reboot.
              Last edited by Blazkowicz; 17.12.2009, 07:30.

Comment

Bad image, recreate with New SecuROM profile and try different DPM settings.
                Peace Through Power

Comment

Working...
                X