Disk error Daemon Lite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disk error Daemon Lite

Ok, I am a noob with a noob question. All comments, put downs, etc are requested :P Ive searched forums with no luck.

I am using Daemon Tools lite on a Vista machine. I have installed Daemon Lite. Mounted the drive. The .iso files I am trying to run are located on my hard drive, Created with Nero 9.
    I click on the virtual drive, the program starts. I get an error stating that the original disk can not be located, etc.

The disks that I copied from are securom disks. How can I get them to run properly without the original disks, through Daemon Lite.

many thanks for answers that come my way.

You have to start DT Pro, File -> Disc Imaging -> Select New SecuROM profile and start.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

I cant find the file tab you are talking about. Do I have to have DT Pro instead of lite. I guess I am the better idiot :P

Comment

Yes, you need DT Pro.
        Peace Through Power

Comment

Irritated

Ok I got Daemon Pro, did what you said, did what the website said and I still get the error. What am I doing wrong?

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
          Yes, you need DT Pro.

Comment

Are you creating the image from your original disk?
            Also did you try different DPM speeds?
            Peace Through Power

Comment

I am recording from the original disk, have tried all dpm speeds and get a "failed" error at the end of the process.

Comment

Working...
              X