No announcement yet.

coalition for copy this new protection!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coalition for copy this new protection!

Hi my friends:
    I have a hot problem please help me:
    there is a company in usa that produce Training cds and this cds protected.
    This cds protected in iran or by iranian groups in us,I don't know?
    when open cd by IsoBuster and view sector can see this:
    (pic1)
    Protected By:Amin Safari Arab Abadi,Rafsanjan (Green Gold City),Iran.
    Ordered by secret co, for Ca of USA.
    some of cds have 5 sessions or some have 4,3,2 sessions and new versions of Cds have 1 session.
    (pic2)
    in 5,4 sessions cds lock check in sessions 3,1.
    in 3,2 sessions cds lock check in sessions 3,2.
    there are some Exe,Dll files in cd root that packed by unknown packers!
    we can unpack this files(Exe,Dll) but this files no have any dependency to Cd's lock!!!
    we can copy this cd without any error or bad sector by all copy softwares but copy cd don't work ok!and give this error:

(pic3)
    my friends are professional cracker & cdcopier in other countries but they are unable to do that.
    this protection isn't ordinary and not like SafeDisc,StarForce,SecuROM,CD-COPS,LaserLock.(we can copy or crack this protections until now)
    but this protection is tremendous & knotty until now but by your help we will blow up it! OK!
    if you are going to help us please reply to this questions;
    1-where is lock file in cd??? or which file is for check lock???
    2-Do you see like this protection in your milieu??? or do you know this protection???
    3-Amin safari arab abadi,Rafsanjan (Green Gold City) is a legal entity org or is a personal name or is a slang or is a group name in iran???
    4-Do you have solution to defecate this protection???

Request:
    My friends if you cannot help me please don't nonsensical talk & don't waste time!Please,Please,Please!

and if anyone can help me commence activities.welcome!
    Thanks

I think if you keep the name of the protected application a secret it might be hard to help you.

Do your burned copies have the same number of sessions? Does the copy work from the virtual drive? What program did you use to create the image (and what settings used)? Did you disable CD-R ATIP on your tested copies (or maybe try it in DVD-ROM only drive)?
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Do your burned copies have the same number of sessions? ok
      Does the copy work from the virtual drive? don't work at all.
      What program did you use to create the image (and what settings used)? clone cd,alcohol mostly.
      Did you disable CD-R ATIP on your tested copies (or maybe try it in DVD-ROM only drive)? please explain more about this instance(disable CD-R ATIP).How?

Comment

@Anthrax_Ruby
        As Underheaven already introduced:
        Please tell us the name of the company and the software.
        Also, where can it be purchased ?

The only reason (i could imagine) to not tell us such details would be
        that you indeed fake - like others already assumed in other forums.
        Please prove them wrong by substantiating with hard facts - and not modified screenshots.

btw. I've never seen a primary volume descriptor containing identical
        Volume Set ID/Application Id & identical Publisher ID/Copyright File ID
        Last edited by Terramex; 25.08.2009, 10:10.
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Best Regards

Hi my friends;
          as i told in other posts your idea is honourable.
          and in my book;when mankind as a habit can not make head or tail of something deny it & pass the buck.
          my means well & I hope I have not stepped on anyone's toes by what I said!
          Everybody knows that you are the salt of the earth.
          therefore please help me neck and neck until blow up this protection.
          All's well that ends well.

Anthrax_Ruby

Comment

am i the only one having difficulty following this ?
            my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Originally Posted by Anthrax_Ruby View Post
              when mankind as a habit can not make head or tail of something deny it & pass the buck.
              Well you are right. It's easier for some people to say IT'S IMPOSSIBLE rather than I DON'T KNOW HOW. Basically for this protection I think we have no hope if the DRM company is very small and it sells its protection to a few clients. They are the perfect enemy of all that is good and those who just want to have fun with their games.

the modern world:
              net helpmsg 4006

Comment

I've talked to some professional cracker & cdcopier in Greenland.
                They say you have to enter the correct sequence in the error message to start the app.

Turn all existing hex values in the company name into dezimal (e.g. for FAKE INC. it would be 64236),
                then divide that by the squared sum of digits corresponding to the letters in the header of the error
                message which is always different (e.g. KID -> 11+9+4=24 -> 576).

After we've cut-off the decimal places in this example we get 111:
                1x I agree
                1x Ashamed
                1x I agree

...but another source says the error message itself is the actual application - namely an urban dictionary.
                Sorry, can't test who's right
                I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

amin safari arab abadi is Devil instead of Protection!

Hi my masters thank you for your courtesy.
                  happen an interesting object,ok is funny but please don't satirize me!
                  just i heard that new version of cds have 1 session i haven't it,today my friend that living in Chicago tell me purchased a new ver(1 session).
                  when he has copied this cd by cloneCd then test it,the pc reset by force and delete all partitions!!!unbelievable,then i satirize his sorely!
                  yea,now i am in Chicago,when load copied cd in my laptop norton anti virus alert me:xxxx.exe file is virus and delete it!
                  there is a virus for delete partition therefore couldn't delete my laptop!my chance!!!mischance not installed A.V. on his pc!
                  i scanned whole original cd & copied Cd by A.V. norton but no find any Virus!!!
                  i am working on this cd now.and i will say result soon.
                  All's well that ends well.

Comment

Does a voice came up telling you "this pc will terminate itself in five... four... three.... ...."

Sorry, mate.
                    But this sounds so absolutely like a fake...

Why not tell us simply the name of the disc(s) you like to copy?

Otherwise you should keep calm, I think.

Comment

When burning the 3 session version with Alcohol 120% my Verbatims
                      turn into excellent sliced cheese (guess it's a young Gouda).
                      Problem is: I used normal sized CDs and get Mini cheese !!!

Now which support should i get in touch with ?
                      Alcohol, Plextor, Verbatim or Amin safari arab abadi ?

Please help, i'm starving

P.S.: the second you give a proof for this homebrew stuff to be real i'll stop satirizing
                      Last edited by Sway; 27.08.2009, 11:17. Reason: tags for image inserting

Comment

witness For you

this accusation is not true in this case.
                        i cannot tell cd company name exactly but this cds produce in usa like NAV Training(navisiontraining).
                        therefore please don't say this thread is Fake!
                        I am tired or writing and reading & hear that this thread not real!
                        Best Regards

Anthrax_Ruby

Comment

...today my friend that living in Chicago tell me purchased a new ver(1 session).
                          Where did he purchase ?
                          i cannot tell cd company name exactly
                          Why not ?

In all those years visiting forums i've never encountered anyone looking for help who is not willing to provide elemental
                          information such as the title of a program and where it can be purchased - and i'm certainly not alone.
                          Last edited by Terramex; 27.08.2009, 17:42.

Comment

coalition for copy this new protection!

Hi My master Terramex!
                            Why not ?
                            because my uncle is assistant company & i'm not treacherous!
                            that's right i'm your footboy but i have conscience!
                            that's right i am going to copy this protection but not to price disgrace my uncle!
                            yea i have an aversion to my uncle but...
                            actually i am going to prove a claim that iranian protections like amin safari arab abadi,etc. in other countries are fragile!
                            my friend is a strong cd protector in CA but this company(specially my uncle) don't accepting that my friend is best!
                            therefore i am going to copy reticently!
                            now you can confuse me with too many questions or help me bravely.
                            we offer our thanks.

Anthrax_Ruby

Comment

There is no way out here...

Let me give you an example...

I bought a new car. Don´t know the manufacture. Can´t say where I bought it, because a family member is involved...
                              There is something printed on the engine... Produced in china!

Now please tell me how to fix it that the car won´t start. I turn the key, but nothing. A friend of mine is able to repair all cars by any manufactures. But not this car. Why not? Please help. How can I repair it?

No one can help you here, do you understand?

Comment

Working...
                              X