help with starcraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with starcraft

i have starcraft & broodwars installed... i have the Cd key, i have Daemon tools .... but i dont have a CD for starcraft... i lost it.... how do i get daemon tools to pretend there is a cd?

Please help! I MISS STARCRAFT!

Go and buy a CD, it's so cheap these days, I can pick up an original version of StarCraft (incl. BroodWars) for less than $10.00.

If that's not an option and you do have a legit cd-key go to Battle.net and register a battle.net account, with that accout you can add your legit cd-key and have access to a digital download of StarCraft Anthology (StarCraft & BroodWars), it's about 1.2GB and you don't need a CD to play.
    Last edited by sYk0; 25.09.2009, 13:16.
    Mail:
    curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

Originally Posted by sYk0 View Post
      Go and buy a CD, it's so cheap these days, I can pick up an original version of StarCraft (incl. BroodWars) for less than $10.00.

If that's not an option and you do have a legit cd-key go to Battle.net and register a battle.net account, with that accout you can add your legit cd-key and have access to a digital download of StarCraft Anthology (StarCraft & BroodWars), it's about 1.2GB and you don't need a CD to play.
      ...or call the publisher and ask for a new disc.
      if you have a legit key you should became a new...

Comment

easy way ...

... register your personal key at www.battle.net the official blizzard page for mulitplayer accounts.
        Once you have bind your serial to your email-address and registered your key, you get a downloadable version of starcraft from blizzard directly.
        That should help you, and no additional tool is needed at all.

Comment

Working...
        X