Lite version can copy protected disk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lite version can copy protected disk?

Forgive me if it was on FAQ but I do not found it.

Lite version can copy protected disk? If that disk have a protection, how to know, lite version can tell me?

Thank you.

One more question, Alcohol can protect disk image with password?

And how to know daemon tools not skip error reading when creat disk image. It's fail when reading error?
    Last edited by Blazkowicz; 16.07.2010, 16:02.

DT Lite can't, use DT Pro for protection.
    For protection either you use our Game Database or you google the title and protection or just use a protection scanner like Protection ID.

If I'm not mistaken, Alcohol can't protected images with a password.

DT has a skip read error option.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

"DT has a skip read error option." You mean in DT Pro or DT Lite command line? Because I not see in disk imaging window and most of my disk images are dvd movie. Most of these dvd are not protected?

.iso is not cantain protection data? So if I want to convert iso to mdx for password protect by mount and that image and create it by DT Lite. It's will be fine?

Between multi-session and muti-layer is same thing? Because in my understand multi-session cannot use .iso but I see DVD9 which is multi-layer with .iso. So .iso support multi-layer. It's true?

Comment

Of course I'm talking about DT Pro.

If the content of ISO images are protected, you need to create a new image with DT Pro and mds/mdf or mdx format with proper profile.

Multi-session and multi-layer are different things. When burning a CD-R you can tell e. g. Nero to use multi-session, that means you can burn later data on that CD-R.
        Multi-layer just means there are more than one layer on a media.
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

If DVD is protected (CSS, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs and Sony ARccOS), DT Pro/Lite show warning or something?

Comment

use anydvd,than you have no problem with movie copy protection.
            I don't knew a game with sony accross protection or css.
            Derb wie eisregen
            hart wie bolt thrower
            und stur wie ein mönch

Comment

Working...
            X