Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wolfenstein 2009 securom Daemon tool lite

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wolfenstein 2009 securom Daemon tool lite

    I just purchased daemon tools lite to try and make wolfenstein 2009 disc free and 4 other games.
    But after making image with lite and mounting all i get is "Please remove disc from current CD/DVD drive and insert original "Wolfenstein" disc".
    Tried MDX and a MDF image but same result.
    Wolfenstein installed and runs fine with the DVD but would like to go disc free.
    Haven't tried the other games i have on disc.
    Is there a upgrade that will help or do i need pro?
    OS is win 7 pro 64bit
    daemon tools lite is latest version

    Thanks for any help

  • #2
    Welcome.

    A solution to this has been posted in the forum.

    Check this link:
    http://forum.daemon-tools.cc/f19/pro...-2009-a-32611/

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally Posted by kameel.ali1 View Post
      Welcome.

      A solution to this has been posted in the forum.

      Check this link:
      http://forum.daemon-tools.cc/f19/pro...-2009-a-32611/
      Thanks.
      So I need to get advanced mount update for the IDE mount.
      Also I need to get Image editor just to able to adjust read speed to max to create image?
      That's a odd option to block the read speed

      Comment


      • #4
        Not just to be able to adjust the (not crucial) read speed but first of all to be able to select the correct profile (New SecuROM incl. Data Position Measurement).

        You can first check in a SCSI device with the MDS file attached here:
        http://forum.daemon-tools.cc/f19/pro...11/#post140379

        Create a simple ISO image of your DVD, rename it to WOLF_DVD.mdf, and move/copy the WOLF_DVD.mds in the same directory.
        Last edited by Terramex; 19.01.2016, 13:44.
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
          Not just to be able to adjust the (not crucial) read speed but first of all to be able to select the correct profile (New SecuROM incl. Data Position Measurement).

          You can first check in a SCSI device with the MDS file attached here:
          http://forum.daemon-tools.cc/f19/pro...11/#post140379

          Create a simple ISO image of your DVD, rename it to WOLF_DVD.mdf, and move/copy the WOLF_DVD.mds in the same directory.
          Thanks for the help
          Haven't tried yet
          yeah I saw that it was more than just the read speed but wasn't sure if I got the upgrade if it would give me profiles for lite version or if the profiles were only for pro version
          I'll get the upgrades for lite
          again thanks for help

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
            Not just to be able to adjust the (not crucial) read speed but first of all to be able to select the correct profile (New SecuROM incl. Data Position Measurement).

            You can first check in a SCSI device with the MDS file attached here:
            http://forum.daemon-tools.cc/f19/pro...11/#post140379

            Create a simple ISO image of your DVD, rename it to WOLF_DVD.mdf, and move/copy the WOLF_DVD.mds in the same directory.
            OK tried the simple ISO and the attached MDS file but now get emulation software detected instead of the insert original disc message.
            Haven't got the upgrades yet for lite yet. will wait till internet is working better.
            2 of the other games i have on disc work great Call of duty 1 and 2. The only other 1 I have on disc is TOCA race driver 3 I'll give that a try soon.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally Posted by mallig_h View Post
              OK tried the simple ISO and the attached MDS file but now get emulation software detected instead of the insert original disc message.
              Haven't got the upgrades yet for lite yet. will wait till internet is working better.
              2 of the other games i have on disc work great Call of duty 1 and 2. The only other 1 I have on disc is TOCA race driver 3 I'll give that a try soon.
              Check this Post: Guide to using extra programs/addons/tools/registry hacks with the latest games

              Latest version of ProtectionID is .675 Dec 2015.

              SecuROM version: http://fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=87548

              Comment

              Working...
              X