cycle redundancy error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cycle redundancy error

I have star wars battle front and I made an bin and cue file for the game, for my other computer, but when I try to install the game with it emulated through dt I get a cycle redundancy error... I know that usually means its a bad disk or the drive which is reading the disk cant read it properly, but if the disk Im using is a copy how could it still have the error?

bin/cue image won't work anyway, so don't bother - re-create the image from original in appropriate image format (Alcohol or Blindwrite).
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Ive gotten bin/cue images to work many times before, why wont they work?

Comment

Star Wars - Battlefront is protected by SecuROM, so no way with bin/cue images.
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

it doesn't work with alcohol images either ... any way around this?

Comment

Maybe the Securom protection blacklists DTools, as do all the new games. In this case, there is nothing to do except waiting for the next DTools release.
            (tip : don't ask when will this new version will come, DTools team will get angry :mrgreen: )

Comment

Originally Posted by noib
              (tip : don't ask when will this new version will come, DTools team will get angry :mrgreen: )
              A bunch of kids asking "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" can get to even the most patient people.

Comment

Originally Posted by Dill0n
                it doesn't work with alcohol images either ... any way around this?
                RMPS emulation must be enabled in alcohol or daemon tools for a copy burnt from an unpatched alcohol image of a securom 4.8x/5.x game to run.

Comment

Working...
                X