Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vampire.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconveniece..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vampire.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconveniece..

Hi guys! I receive the above message everytime i try to run a copy of Vampire : Bloodlines.. anyone familiar with the error message??

WIN XP / SP1
    N2U ECS400A MOBO
    DX 9c

How about contacting game support :?:
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

re: how about contacting game support?

i'm not using the original disks, that's why.

Besides, my problem's related to Daemon tools 3.47 .

I load it, pick emulation : safedisk, then run the *copied* disk of vampire bloodlines.. The splash screen appears for about half a minute then i get the above message.

anyone?

Comment

But it does work from original?
        The game is protected by SafeDisc v3.20, so it's very hardware dependent - which program and settings and which writer did you use?
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

I have the same problem with Sims2/University. Can only use the retail disks if DT 3.47 is uninstalled. This just started a few days ago. Was working fine until then. The error is a SafeDisk error for sure (Googled), and just started all of a sudden. I really do NOT want the kids using the $50 retail disks!!! Thanx for any help.
          IMHO
          isepiq

Comment

stop over at game copy world and get there daemon mount cd fix for that. a nice fix. you can update like normal and it will have no effect on game play. I use it and works without a hitch. and you won't need a no-cd fix. it's a just another cd image to use that works.

Comment

Fixed here

Computer 1: ONe of the Safedisk files that comes as PART OF windowz XP was a different size than on a computer without this problem. Logged on in Safe Mode, deleted that file and replaced with a 'right size' file from another computer. Worked fine after that.

Computer 2: Had done a repair install, and there was a conflict with the Soundblaster 5.1 drivers that XP installs by default. Got the newest driver fiile and update patch from Creative, installed, and no more problems.

MANY things can cause this error. Hopefully, one of these can fix yours.

IMHO
              isepiq 8)
              IMHO
              isepiq

Comment

Working...
              X