No announcement yet.

Project Snowblind Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately Blindwrite images store the whole image path and name in bwt/b5t file, so if you move and/or rename it, it won't work anymore. So either move/rename it back, or re-create the image from original. You can also try to alter the image path and name inside bwt/b5t file.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Hello Copytrooper
      thanks for your Reply!
      Yes, you are right,the Image is not on the Place ,where it was bevor.I dont know, that BW does such Things, so I will search for this Info in bwt File.
      Thanks for Help
      My Files are b00o,b5i and b5t
      In b5t I think I found my Info,also the name of the Burner(with the right Serial,very strange...) and some other things.
      Greets
      Archie

Comment

@Copytrooper,
        your Infos was the right one,my Error with Kernelmode is gone,now comes another Error:
        unable to mount Image,invalid Imagefile.

I think, this is the Error from Securom,here I need the Trick with Registry,hope Im right with my supposition
        Greets
        Archie

Comment

Is this a splitted BW5 image? If so, it's not SecuRom but a prolly-not-known-but-not-unusual DT/BW5 bug. Andareed posted an updated BW5mount.dll i hadn't the time to check out yet, but that thread is in the customer section...

Comment

Originally Posted by archy001
            @Copytrooper,
            I think, this is the Error from Securom,here I need the Trick with Registry,hope Im right with my supposition
            when I got that error, I did the two shortcuts to that .exe I had to download, and it worked fine.

Comment

to that .exe I had to download
              Hell yeah, not again and again and again
              Just once, please disappoint me by telling me my assumption is not correct in this case :x [/i]

Comment

i dont have a splitted Image.One Problem was the direction to a wrong path in bt5 ,but thats not all.I give up, thanks fir help
                Greets
                Archie

Comment

solution to project snowbind being to slow to play

OK,
                  to get a backup working all you have to do is mount it
                  and goto reg edit @ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\MountedDevices
                  right click on it and just click deny on the read permision and ok
                  most ppl think that this causes the game to be slow in fact this is an issue with the nvidia driver so just goto setup for the game and disable the full screen effects and play the game its not the cause ur system cant handle it eidos are looking into the issue
                  P.S.
                  Dont forget to allow the read permission after u finished playing

Comment

Working...
                  X