No announcement yet.

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory UNCRACKABLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

..but note that newer Starforce versions won't work with USB/Firewire CD drives (for example Silent Hunter III v1.1+).
    Win2k3 & OSX Intel, 2GB DDR400 P4 2.6@3.55 H2O, 7800 GTX @480/1250 H2O, 1x74GB Raptor, 8x400GB RAID5

Comment

Originally Posted by JariK-Tietomedia
      ..but note that newer Starforce versions won't work with USB/Firewire CD drives (for example Silent Hunter III v1.1+).
      DT4 works with it?

Comment

Why not run?
        Latest version 3.5.10.01 from 4.08.2005 run from usb and mini-image!

Comment

Starforce has many faces

Because Starforce is not just a single protection method, it offers multiple protection models to choose from and the non-crappy (cheapest) ones disabled the external drive loophole many months go. Just try to play Silent Hunter 3 or Splinter Cell:CT v1.1+ from a USB/FW drive: mini-image or not it simply fails.

AFAIK none of the SF 3.5.x protected games using the best two models of protection work with ANY disc emulator, even no-CD cracks are not available for updated versions.

There are many forums discussing the Starforce protections and ways to bypass them, Google is your friend.

If you look at the bits and pieces of the disassembled SF3 code you'll see that these guys are not amateurs and if you have access to future versions of SF you'll see that they are constantly improving their methods. FADE is back with a bang..

For more details of Starforce models see their licencing page.

Last, thumbs up for DT4 developers; I never though I'd see such low-level programming contest after the 4/64k demo scene mostly faded out.
          Win2k3 & OSX Intel, 2GB DDR400 P4 2.6@3.55 H2O, 7800 GTX @480/1250 H2O, 1x74GB Raptor, 8x400GB RAID5

Comment

Just try to play Silent Hunter 3 or Splinter Cell:CT v1.1+ from a USB/FW drive: mini-image or not it simply fails.
            Please, don't say so much bull shit and do not spread rumors, if you didn't test it by your self and don't know it for sure.
            I have an external USB drive and these games: Splinter Cell: CT with the patch 1.04 and Silent Hunter 3 with the patch 1.4b work both just fine by me from my usb drive burned with rmps. And the last game i have checked was Worms 4, and imagine you, it works from my usb drive too.
            JariK-Tietomedia, you wrote too much meaningless text in your last post :evil:

Comment

Yes it works though if you don't have a usb drive you have to manually disconect your CD/DVD drive manually and mount the image, and stop saying SH.. if you haven't tried it. it works i tested it with rad sports manager, the thing is that its to much work and if you don't know of hardware you might brake something so its better played from the original, I just pointed out that starforce security can be bypassed that way, at least until version 3.5(haven't tested later versions cause I don't have games with later protections)

PS: I agree with aliencreator, if you haven't tested it you better wait to give an opinion, and if you tested it and it didn't worked you better check again cause it works.(again the latest version I tried was 3.5)

Comment

do not spread rumors, if you didn't test it by your self and don't know it for sure.
                @aliencreator: unfortunately, you're right. I second your suggestion.

@Jarik-Tietomedia:
                Indeed, too much rumours lately, I strongly suggest to better check your
                results before posting them, it is in your reputation-interest only. With such
                a high post-count, users believe (and mostly are right) that those users have
                big experience. this posting is NOT offensive - it is to improve the quality of
                our all postings here. DT is very popular and many of your posts here are
                posted at other boards as reference, too (at least this is what others told me )

@all: of course this does NOT mean that we tolerate flame-wars here. All of you (and I for sure alot)
                sometimes makes mistakes - and for sure most of you want to be treated as
                normal human beings, right?

Comment

Why you need crack if you can play with USB v2.0 methid ...... and yes game works perfect ...... with 1.04 patch too

Comment

i heard earlyer that you played worms 4 ..can u plz tell me how to make it work?..i have tried a lot ..and..go easy i'm a noob at this kind of stuff

Comment

Originally Posted by Goldenhawk
                      Lol HL2s steam security was the most lame attempt ever made by
                      a software company to secure and distribute their products.

It was so badly made that within days everyone could acess
                      the Steam engine, play games or even GET games without having
                      a legit product code.

RIDICOLOUS ! They lacked a simple but effective online cd key check which is
                      a lot more primitive and cheap to implement. See Battlefield or others,
                      there you need hacked servers if you want to play non-legit products.
                      And noone wants to play on screwy private servers with no bandwith.

With SIX you was able to play on ALL official steam servers with a non-legit
                      copy of HL2. Unbelivable that they screwed that one up so bad at Valve.

I still cant get over with how stupidly easy it was to defeat them.
                      yeah, unbelievable isn't it?
                      spend all this money on protection, only to be thwarted beyond belief. so with steam, you can now actually get all their games for free... apart from blueshift.... if only i didn't BUY the platinum ed... lol

jk, it's worth it for the box even :mrgreen:
                      Athlon X2 3800
                      2gb DDR400
                      6800nu -> 16x6
                      2x160 SATA Raid, 160gb + 80gb + 80gb IDE

Comment

I have already seen working cracks of some of those starforce protected games... again it was just a matter of time for someone be able to crack their security

Comment

and lock on 1.1 Flaming cllifs? :cry:

Comment

Working...
                          X