punisher problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• punisher problems

first of all,thanks for the alcohol 120% recommendation it worked great for deus ex and max payne 2.

But the punisher is a different story.

the alcohol120% settings: securom 4x-5x read speed 4x

then i mounted the image to the daemon virtual drive but when i run it i get the error message securom conflict?

First, could you please be more specific about the error message. Also, did you rename the Daemon drivers during installation?

Comment

the error message:
      Conflict with Disc Emulator Software dected.See www.securom/emulator for more details.

and no i failed to rename the daemon drivers,but i did reininstall daemon.

should i mount all three punisher cds on 3 virtual drives?

my apologies for the frustration,i guess i'm relativly new to all this.

Comment

QuickMount (detailed)

You can just use one virtual drive.

QuickMount found in the Download...3rd Party Addons section of this website has an option to keep DAEMON Tools from being detected (aka blacklist fix). After running the program right click the tray icon, 'Anti-Black' is the name of the middle option. Click it. When you uncheck a checkbox the program hides that entry. So obviously, unchecking everything would mean fullest possible hiding from games seeking to discover the existence of virtual drives/virtual SCSI controllers. And of course there's the 'Grant all permissions' button which turns off the 'Anti-Black' functionality.

p.s. I'll link you to a thread where I described renaming the daemon tools drivers. link
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

OUTSTANDING!!!!

Thank you very much Mr.Ohio,sir.

i reinstalled everything ,then..installed quickmount and bingo!
          now i can put the orig. cds in safe storage.

and my vigilante rage is contained once more inside this strange case

Thank you for your time.

Comment

Working...
          X