No announcement yet.

Civilization 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The above registry edit worked for me. Thanks.

Comment

it's better to deny read rights to the administrator then deleting the scsi ports ...

you might brake something in the process

Comment

Does that whole subkey get recreated at every bootup anyway? I thought I read that somewhere. Anti Blaxx tells you to click the unhide or reboot before changing virtual drive settings. So maybe after reboot that key would be fixed back to normal.... Not sure though

Comment

I just made an image using the latest Alcohol 120% and upped it using DaemonV3.47 and I had no problems whatsoever. Am I just lucky or what? I was expecting huge dramas.

Comment

Originally Posted by tr1nity
            I just made an image using the latest Alcohol 120% and upped it using DaemonV3.47 and I had no problems whatsoever. Am I just lucky or what? I was expecting huge dramas.
            What options did you use for making the image?

Comment

Are you using any other software like Starforce Nightmare, SFCure etc?
              "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Completely stock options. I did not change anything. I'm not using any external programs like SR7Stop etc.

I thought it was very odd! Both are DVD images.

Comment

I was able to backup my newly arrived Civ4 CDs (US version, I guess) using Clone-CD 5.2.6.1. Standard settings (first time I use it) and using the hide CDR media option. Installed from copies and ran ok.
                  Thanks.
                  This forum was really usefull (or am I just very lucky?)

Comment

hi!

i have done everything necessary and avoided blacklisting etc. but when I have tried to start a new game and it is loading, once it says "Done" - nothing happens

is this to do with the fact im running off of an .md whatever or is it because im an idiot

sam

Comment

hi

does anyone get extremely slow loading for this game? is there a way to fix that? i dont know whether it was a fluke or not but whenever i minimized civ, it had loaded the next screen when i maximized it again...

thanks

sam

Comment

Working...
                      X