Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT 4 & Starforce

Hey Everyone,
    In order to play Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (or other SF protected games) when dt 4 comes out, how will that work? Will it be directly compatible? I mean, can I just mount my backup, install and play the game or will there be any adjustments to make?

Please don't spam, this question was ask 256785960 times ago....
    My system
    Boycott Starforce!
    Wiederstand ist zwecklos! Ihr Assis werdet miliert!

Comment

Sorry, I pressed back on the browser and it must have posted the message multiple times... I understand that there will be StarForce support, I'm just wondering if I can use an old backup or make a new one with special parameters...

Comment

If you created a good image, you'll be able to use it with DTv4. Whether it's a good image or not we cannot tell you obviously. But if you created it with Alcohol 120% with StarForce setting, you should probably be fine.
        "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Originally Posted by theredbaron
          Sorry, I pressed back on the browser and it must have posted the message multiple times... I understand that there will be StarForce support, I'm just wondering if I can use an old backup or make a new one with special parameters...
          Starforce just don't run on V.3.47, the "old" images could be used with v.4, if they have been correctly created.

Sorry for beeing rude
          My system
          Boycott Starforce!
          Wiederstand ist zwecklos! Ihr Assis werdet miliert!

Comment

Yes all games that have been created 1:1 will work perfectly on DT v4 I can safely tell you all, I have been playing X3 for hours now without the disc (no more chain saw noises from my drive ).

Comment

Originally Posted by Exceededgoku
              Yes all games that have been created 1:1 will work perfectly on DT v4 I can safely tell you all, I have been playing X3 for hours now without the disc (no more chain saw noises from my drive ).
              and how did you do that? >:->

Comment

i just tryed to install trackmania sunrise with DT4 , and i unplugged my cd-drives, but it wont work still the same error that i dont have a proper cd in, whats the problem?

Comment

Originally Posted by Exceededgoku
                  X3: Reunion?

Comment

Working...
                  X