People, I need a 1-way answer about D4 and Worms4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People, I need a 1-way answer about D4 and Worms4

OK, before you flame me or anything for not reading other posts, let me inform you that I DID read other posts, I just didnt understand a thing.

So, I tried playing worms using my ISO and D4, no use. I read that some one said that I shouldnt use ISO, downloaded alchohol 120% trial and burned it with RMPS, nothing. I saw that some people DID manage to get the game working, how? Please explain me. And please explain it like you explain it to a 7 year old, because I cant understand what you said in other topics. And if there is a special way I should make the image with Alchohol, or any other special way or program I have to use, please explain step by step, thank you very much. Im going for afew hours, heres hoping that ill have an answer in that time.

Ofcourse all this would be useless if it aint possible to get the image to work...

So ISO's aren't working, you'll need an image of Alcohol (mdf-mds).
    So remake an image with Alcohol (Enable Data Position Measurement, Precision High, read slow like 4x-8x)
    So if your burner couldn't read the dpm make sure you havn't the StarForce drivers installed, use sfdrvrem (http://onlinesecurity-on.com/downloads/sfdrvrem.zip) to remove them.
    try again if also you couldn't read it now, read an image without dpm, now you've to download one for example this http://copybase.ch/PHPV2/Database/Dpm.Download/1209
    You have to rename the mds file like your image and owerwrite it.
    Mount the game with DT 4, enable rmps emulation in DT.
    So now install the game if you havn't does it yet.
    Restart.
    Power off/unplug/disconnect your drives (dvd-rom, burner....).
    Start the game , enter the Serial, play.
    If it doesn't work uninstall Alcohol and try again.
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Working...
    X