Prince of Persia T2T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this works for me

when trying to run POPT2T i kept getting the problem of the cd autentification. I didn't wwant to open my case just like a lot of you guys so i tried a lot of different aprouches, none worked. In the end i just went to my bios and disabled my cdrom drives (both on secondary). Then when i runned the program with safedishider 4.0 and all emu option on it worked. hope it works for you to.

Comment

• Hi guys,

Yeah the only way to play POP3 is to disable (remove the power cables) the dvd optical drive and mount with daemon 4. However, my pc does not boot up when I remove the power cables from my dvd drive.

This is what happens:
      1) Remove power cables from optical dvd drive
      2) power up PC and it boots up
      3) mount POP3 with daemon 4 and it works
      4) play POP3
      5) shutdown pc
      6) Switch on pc but PC does not boot up (i.e it hangs)
      7) Switch off PC
      8) reconnect dvd drive and PC boots up normally.
      9) Shut down PC and remove power cables again
      10) power up PC and it boots up
      11) repeats steps 3-10....

I have encountered the above a couple of times already and it always boot up only when i first remove the dvd power cables. I am puzzled as to why this is so. Is someone able to enlighten me on this? Anyway around this problem?

Thanks.

Comment

• Unplugged your drives?? Which error message?
        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

• Berendho: the forums are moderated which is why your posts don't show up immediately. Please don't double post.
          "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

• SS Surfer big thanks!

hey I'm a newbe a this.

I did what u said and i worked! I wanted to ask, can I burn it with the replace mds or will 120% reprotect the cd

and I was wondering if u know of an mds replace file for Splinter Cell Chaos Theory?

thanks again!

Comment

• Please Help!!!

I Have Done All These Things Many Times And Nothing Works For Pop.
              I Think The Problem Is That I Have The Dvd Version Of This Game.
              I Made An Image, Unplugged The Cables, Installed The Game With Only Drive The Daemon's Drive (v.4.03)
              And The Message Which I'll Take Is "the Disk Key Doesn't Correspont.....bla Bla".

Does Anyone Here Have A Good Solution About This?

Comment

• are u sure u typed the key right?!
                My sysProfile!

Comment

• mariosk1gr, how did you create the image? Do you get the same error if you use your original DVD?
                  "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

• StarForce 3.5.10

Title
                    The Suffering Ties That Bind

Version of StarForce

I tried mounting the image to play the game, but starforce still asks me to insert the cd, when i do it says i cant have 2 products in at the same time and to eject one of them, what do i do?

sorry if this is the wrong forum to ask this, but i'm quite new on using daemon tools, i was using starfuck but was told this is better so i'm learning... if someone doesnt mind helping me i'd appreciate it.

Comment

• how to play Prince of persia the two thrones ???

can someone say how to play Prince of persia with any reboot my ide cables? or its work with D-tools

Comment

• PoP:T2T only works with IDE drives disabled. But if you have an nVidia nForce chipset, you can disable your IDE Controller in device manager.
                        CureROM Support Team

Comment

• not again -_- so far there is no way to emulate/run it... unless u unplug all ur drives or u have a nforce chip mb or u pick up ur original dvd and insert it... <.< kinda easy if u wanna kno this last one...

Comment

• Originally Posted by morph55
                            I just tested prince of persia TTT and it works fine in DT4 with drives unplugged.

99% of people having trouble is because they are NOT making a good DPM image,simple as that.

Ubisoft are telling customers to uninstall virtual drives before running ppp ttt, well thats a load of shit because it runs in DT4 and it runs from the original with DT4 loaded.
                            How can I do a good DPM image?

Comment

• Get ALcohol 120% (www.alcohol-software.com <--trial version) and install it. Use the image making wizard to create the image. Enable the Data Position Measurement option in the read settings with high precision.
                              Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

• You can visit this link to get information on how to play only POP:T2T without unplugging drives. Though i have not tried the procedure of wpcredit myself, yet, it might work, so why not give it a try.Anyway the file that is to be downloaded has a small size. please tell if this method works.

Comment

Working...
                                X