No announcement yet.

Prince of Persia T2T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xaos, I don't know why your computer reboots but Daemon Tools 4.02 will be released very soon, it may well work then. Sorry I can't tell you how to fix it right away.

pop3_how?, PoP:TtT is protected with StarForce 3.6 which won't work if you hide your optical IDE drives with any software. I'm afraid it'll only work if you physically unplug them.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

bios method

hey guys
      since this is the more popular pop3 thread heres the link to how i got it to work using the bios.

i dunno if many ppl have tested this yet but i reinstalled pop a couple of times to check and plus my mb is not nforce so this could be a soln for ppl w/o nforce mbs.
      the only problem is that sata hard drive is a requirement and ure optical drives should be on one ide(havent tested for different configs).

Comment

Originally Posted by dng
        wow that's awesome that you got king kong and prince of persia working on your nf4 . i'm having a major problem with prince of persia on my nf4 dfi sli-dr and dual core a64. the game would load up and ask me to create a profile. as soon as i type in a name and hit enter, the game crashes and bluescreen. you're lucky that all you have to do is disable the ide drives in device manager. i had to physically disconnect the power connector to the drives . my pc is very unlucky with sf protected games . sucks.

I don't know this as an absolute certainty but I've read that the starforce drivers are 32bit and there is no 64bit version of them so regardless of whether or not you're using D-tools, you'll be completely unable to play starforce games with a 64bith processor.

Comment

There is a 64 bit StarForce driver that's being used on most recent games. Older games need to be patched by the game developers though, there's no generic patch so you're depending on the willingness of the publisher to get older StarForce games to run on XP x64.

Comment

Originally Posted by goffresko
            Well I am in the same situation : Cant disable primary IDEs.

I even tried to use Starforce nightmare, but theres no point since clicking "Disable ch1" makes windows shut down.
            I used virtual cd-hide (by securom) too, and obviously all my real CD-dvd reader/burners are uphisically unplugged in ALL wires... and its all useless.

hate@starforce.
            I can't disable my primary IDE either... Anyone know why? I can only disable my secondary IDE..

Comment

:wink:

Originally Posted by Peer
              I can't disable my primary IDE either... Anyone know why? I can only disable my secondary IDE..
              CZ ur Hard disk is connected to primary IDE. Thats why u can't disable primary IDE. Simple:wink:
              Boycott Starforce

Comment

Originally Posted by ISO
                CZ ur Hard disk is connected to primary IDE. Thats why u can't disable primary IDE. Simple:wink:
                Ok. My CD/DVD-driver is connected to my secondary IDE, which i disabled physically with the power cables AND disabled in windows. I've mounted the Prince of Persia T2T-image on to daemon tools v4.00, turned every option on "on", and written the damn serial into the protection system. The message I get is: "The key you entered is wrong or mistyped. Enter a valid key and try again.".

Can it be that the serial I found is not a valid serial?
                I've tried many times already. =/

Comment

Peer, please don't double post! The forums are moderated!

Comment

Yes, I'm sorry about that, but my message didn't show before long afterwards. =/

Comment

Blast! And it is 60$ buy! Doulbe-blast!!

Comment

I have Daemon 4.00HE, and i try to play Prince of Persia The Two Thrones, but i cant. My image is good, i unplugged all CD\DVD things, install game using Daemon with all emulations(Safedisc, securom, etc.) i even uinstalled Alcochol 120%, and i still have one problem:

Computer reboot during checking CD.

When i used Daemon 3.47, this loading screen stuck, and after 5 minutes say something like "wrong cd-key". I have good sf key. When i used Alcochol there is the same problem as using Daemon 3.47.

I trying a lot of things, like using mdf instead of mds in mounting screen, changing emulation options, using image in 2 virtual drive( message ).

So help me people, changing in system properties didn't work, I tryied.

Computer just always reboot, when i using mdf instead of mds, loading longer but reboot to, when exiting Daemon after mounting image loading much longer, but always reboot.

Hmm, not always, i have been able to start the game once... and i feel this is the best game ever... I dont know how i do that, but now i have no other feeling, i must play it! Its not working just after i installed it first time, i tryied a lot of times, waiting when the system loading ( XP proffesional )

I have minimum reqiureds for the game, but this one time when it working, i have no problem with graph, sound, etc. its just going well.

Please... help me people.

Comment

Div3000, your posts don't show up because the forum is moderated for everyone who has less than 20 posts. You don't need to post twice.

How did you create your image (program and settings)? And of course you CD KEY would be good unless you've used someone else's MDS file.
                          the modern world:
                          net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Originally Posted by Peer
                            Can it be that the serial I found is not a valid serial?I've tried many times already. =/
                            U found serial?? Strange!! I thought u make ur own game image file. PLZ don't talk about warez.

If so this forum is in serious trouble
                            Boycott Starforce

Comment

Originally Posted by Div3000
                              I have Daemon 4.00HE, and i try to play Prince of Persia The Two Thrones, but i cant. My image is good, i unplugged all CD\DVD things, install game using Daemon with all emulations(Safedisc, securom, etc.) i even uinstalled Alcochol 120%, and i still have one problem:

Computer reboot during checking CD.

When i used Daemon 3.47, this loading screen stuck, and after 5 minutes say something like "wrong cd-key". I have good sf key. When i used Alcochol there is the same problem as using Daemon 3.47.

I trying a lot of things, like using mdf instead of mds in mounting screen, changing emulation options, using image in 2 virtual drive( message ).

So help me people, changing in system properties didn't work, I tryied.

Computer just always reboot, when i using mdf instead of mds, loading longer but reboot to, when exiting Daemon after mounting image loading much longer, but always reboot.

Hmm, not always, i have been able to start the game once... and i feel this is the best game ever... I dont know how i do that, but now i have no other feeling, i must play it! Its not working just after i installed it first time, i tryied a lot of times, waiting when the system loading ( XP proffesional )

I have minimum reqiureds for the game, but this one time when it working, i have no problem with graph, sound, etc. its just going well.

Please... help me people.
                              First of all, what version do you use of PoP ? CD or DVD version.
                              Try to uninstall PoP and then Daemon Tools 4, then grab the StarForce removal from the Official StarForce site and remove then instead of a reboot (after every step/uninstall). First Install Daemon Tools, make a Proper Image of your PoP Game (High Precision @ DPM) with latest Alcohol. Now Install PoP via Daemon Tools and mounted Proper Image. Restart and unplug your Optical Drives and try to get playing, this should solve your problem.

When you can`t make a Porperly *mds file with DPM then grab one from Copybase.ch .
                              You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
                              sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

My version of Prince of Persia is DVD 1.0 . I already used StarForce Removal. I installed game via Daemon 4, using all emulations, I have CD-RW and DVD-RW, and both are unplugged since saturday. I dont know, what i should use to mount in Daemon - mds or mdf? And should i use emulation options ON? Maybe i have bad image, because i used SafeDisc 2/3 option in Alcochol 120%. I will try to get proper copy from Copybase.ch. And one more question - Alcochol 1.9.5.3105 is the newest version of this tool?
                                Last edited by Div3000; 19.12.2005, 08:37.

Comment

Working...
                                X