Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

version..

Originally Posted by Underheaven
    Zenny what version of the nforce IDE drivers are you using (Microsoft built in drivers won't work for the non-unplugging trick)?
    I think i have newest version but i'm not sure (does it really matter if developer=NVIDIA Corporation ? )

Comment

hmm...i mounted another image and now it says that cd key is not for this cd...

Comment

The CD keys are bound to the media topology (i.e. the mds file in Alcohol images). You'll need an mds file created from your own disc to get it to work.

How did you create your image?
        "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
          The CD keys are bound to the media topology (i.e. the mds file in Alcohol images). You'll need an mds file created from your own disc to get it to work.

How did you create your image?
          I created it like the others...without SF on disc
          But im gonna dl the newest IDE drivers..maybe it will solve the problem
          Edit: what's the newest version of the nforce IDE drivers?
          And btw can i install them safely? cuz i don't want to reinstall windows again...
          Last edited by Zenny; 26.12.2005, 18:46.

Comment

Please

Prince Of Persia Work Same need For Speed MOst Wanted ? Work ?? Please Tell ME
            To Help YOu When You Need Help:wink:

Comment

Originally Posted by Zenny
              I created it like the others...without SF on disc
              What do you mean, "without SF on disc"? Which program/-settings, which hardware did you use for creating the image?

But im gonna dl the newest IDE drivers..maybe it will solve the problem
              Edit: what's the newest version of the nforce IDE drivers? And btw can i install them safely? cuz i don't want to reinstall windows again...
              You can create a system restore point with Windows XP, then you can revert to the previous state if the new drivers don't work for you.

Comment

What do you mean, "without SF on disc"? Which program/-settings, which hardware did you use for creating the image?
                i think he meant without the SF drivers installed on his PC.

You can create a system restore point with Windows XP, then you can revert to the previous state if the new drivers don't work for you.
                i hate the win restore points. if i needed them they didnt work for me
                My sysProfile!

Comment

But What We Can Do For The Prince Of Persia T2T I Dont Want To Unplug And Sf REmover All Programs i try it dont work how i can get it work please daemon tools team please make a new update for daemon tools to be Prince Of persia T2T work i want to play that game and i dont use only daemon tools from 3 years i only use Daemon Tools But I want to play the game

Thx
                  To Help YOu When You Need Help:wink:

Comment

what worked for me

to those who got two thrones to work with a backup without having to disconnect cables, kudos. i just yesterday got mine to copy and work, at first i had disconnected the cables and that came up with the cd key wrong error after it took 3 minutes to verify, at that point i started to use sfcure and that didnt work either, the 1 thing i did differently that nobody has yet to mention, i loaded the image and then clicked play game on the autorun popup loader, that fixed my wrong cd key problem, its now working and i'm not going to exit the game till i beat it cause i dont want to loose it, the game is so worth buying..... omg the speed kills are insane, okay this was my 2 min away from the game, hopefully that info helps some people. now back to the game

Comment

• W00t

YEAAAAAH! I've got it to work at midnight before going to bed
                      You need no additional programs...just DT4 ,Device manager and pop3 ofcourse U must have same filename of .mds and .mdf ...that was my prob' ... btw i have NF4

Comment

• Zenny, I have NF4 mobo and Prince play only with disconnected cables. I try sd4hide and device manager. Nothing to help.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Protuber
                          Zenny, I have NF4 mobo and Prince play only with disconnected cables. I try sd4hide and device manager. Nothing to help.
                          What problem pops up when u try to start game?
                          If something with wrong cd-key then check if .mds and.mdf have same filename :wink:

Comment

• I don't have any problem with CD key, after using Daemon4. However... I have a different problem. After verify the CD key, I got an option about "Use Safe Mode Settings?". Either I choose "Yes" or "No", the program will shut down after I made a choice.

Have you guys experienced this? Please help...

Comment

• help with PoP T2T

hi, I'm new and that's my first post
                              I still can't make it work...I've read along all of your solutions for having PoP3 to work, but as I haven't a nForce chipset on my motherboard, I thought the best was to connect my drives to a USB2IDE adaptor.
                              I did that way:
                              - I have a DVD and a DVD-R drive, both connected to the Secondary Channel: I just took away the IDE cable connection from the motherboard, and I connected the DVD-R to a USB port with the adaptor (I leaved power cables connected to both, because for the DVD drive I think there's no problem, as it's disconnected from IDE, and for the DVD-R it's better than to have it connected to an external power source);

- I had already installed PoP3 and tried to make it work before, so I had to uninstall it and I used sfdrvrem to remove the Starforce drivers and reboot after it;

- then, I reinstalled it with DT4.03 from the DVD-R (I put the mdf and mds files in a dvd, to free some space in the HD and due to the fact that my HD is FAT32, not NTFS, and mounted the mds on DT4.03 to install it), with all options ON, and reboot when it asked me to;

- I tried to make it work with the image with wich I installed it (from the DVD-R) mounted on DT4.03 (options all ON), with the autorun menu, and after inserting the serial it has given me "error"; I tried again immediately, and this time the security program started to check the disc, but it stopped at 1/4 of the check, and I had to close it manually with task manager; now every time I try to make it work in this way, it stops like I said before;

- then I tried to make it work with a mini-image (DT4.03 options all ON), but in this way it just give the "error" message, no matter how many times I try (even with the DVD-R unplugged);

- after this I even tried to disable the Secondary Channel in BIOS, but all happened as described before.

Someone can tell me what I did wrong? I can't figure, because now the only drive I have is USB-connected, so it should be no more recognized as IDE...even unplugging it and using a mini-image doesn't work, and I downloaded the mini-image from a well-known site, so I think it has been made well (for the DMR matter)...

Comment

• What does "error" mean? What exactly does the error message say?

Comment

Working...
                                X