Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sims 2 University Expansion

Hi all
    If I have Sims2, mounted by Daemon tools, I have the first ISO file on the hard drive, how will I be able to install "The Sims 2 University Expansion" is it just to install it? do I have to make an iso file of it?
    Hope someone out there can help me....
    TIA
    oxen20

Make an image of both CDs using BlindWrite or Alcohol 120%. Enable the ignore read errors options in your burning software when you create the image files.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Thank you, then next question, I must use Daemon tools to mount them ( you said I would do two images? ) Shall I have the first image on the harddrive as I have for the SIMS2
      oxen20

Originally Posted by Underheaven
      Make an image of both CDs using BlindWrite or Alcohol 120%. Enable the ignore read errors options in your burning software when you create the image files.

Comment

There's no way to put 2 CDs into one image file. So yes, 2 CDs and 2 sets of image files.

The image file can by anywhere hard disk, ramdisk, network drive, or even burned to a CD-RW (advanced users sometimes mount directly from a disc- this is not recommended if you're new to DAEMON Tools).

What software did you chose to create the image files?
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
        X