The Sims 2 Original Copy.. NOT WORKING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sims 2 Original Copy.. NOT WORKING

Check this out.. I have a working, original copy of The Sims 2 and it's expansions.. Everything original and bought by myself at an authorized retailer.. Whatever with all the legal stuff..

It installs fine, when i run it, it says it won't, cos it finds emulation software (DT 4.03 is the ONLY one I have installed). Considering i'm not even emulationg the game (the cd is in the drive), nor the cd is a backup copy (it's the original), what the hell is happening?

Bruteforce protection?

The Sims 2 should be running fine with Daemon Tools 4.0.3. Does it work if you uninstall Daemon Tools? Remember that you need to manually uninstall SPTD as well!
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Disable SafeDisk Emulation on Daemon Tools, then it should run fine.
      You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
      sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

i haven't tried uninstalling it simply cos there's gotta be a solution other that uninstalling it whenever my littlebrother wants to play the game.. however, if no other solution proves working.. :\

disabling emulations doesn't work at all.. first thing i did.. thanks anyway for the attempt :wink:

Comment

strife, i didn't suggest that as a solution, just as a test to see if it does indeed work then
          "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

If youhave installed any slysoft products ( CloneCD or AnyDVD ) Sims 2 is able to detect them.You can also try with some antiblacklisting tools like SafeDisc 4 Hide or CureROM.

Comment

Working...
            X