Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running EAW Game by one click with AntiSecuROM

Can anyone help me please?...
    I can handle to run EAW with DT4 and Antisecurom.
    But the problem is first having to run Antisecurom and in the window after that selecting the EAW exe file. Most of you would see this manner as noproblem but for me it is a real problem. I wanna run the game by one click on a icon.

Thanks All Helps in advance....

1. Install DaemonScript (found in the downloads section of this site)
    2. Copy AntiSecuROM.exe and it's dll file to the same directory as sweaw.exe (make sure you have version 1.1, also found in the download section)
    3. Run DaemonScript, it will automatically start with an empty script file
    4. Click 'Mount' and browse to your image
    5. Click 'RunApp' and browse to AntiSecuROM.exe in your SW/EAW directory (the one you copied there)
    6. At parameters enter: -r sweaw.exe
    7. At Startup Directory enter the full path to your game directory (default would be C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Empire at War\GameData)
    8. Click 'Delay' and keep the default 1000ms parameter
    9. Click 'WaitForApp', enter sweaw.exe in the App field, leave timeout at 0 and click on 'Wait for application to be terminated'
    10. Click 'Unmount'

Steps 8 to 10 are optional to unmount the image after playing.

You can then create a desktop or start menu shortcut with DaemonScript, just make sure you get the icon from sweaw.exe
    Last edited by Reef; 25.02.2006, 03:43.

Comment

Or simply use the AntiSecurROM - AutoLoader, programmed by SYk0: http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/show...ght=autoloader

Comment

^ ... enough said... ^
        Mail:
        curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

thanks guys for helps..

Comment

Thanks for helps

Originally Posted by Reef
            2. Copy AntiSecuROM.exe and it's dll file to the same directory as sweaw.exe (make sure you have version 1.1, also found in the download section)
            5. Click 'RunApp' and browse to AntiSecuROM.exe in your SW/EAW directory (the one you copied there)
            7. At Startup Directory enter the full path to your game directory (default would be C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Empire at War\GameData)
            9. Click 'WaitForApp', enter sweaw.exe in the App field, leave timeout at 0 and click on 'Wait for application to be terminated'
            10. Click 'Unmount'

You can then create a desktop or start menu shortcut with DaemonScript, just make sure you get the icon from sweaw.exe
            Thanks for your help. İt's been done.

Comment

Ok, I did as you wrote, and as in the other ways I tried, it worked only once. When I try it again it gives me an error.

Comment

What is the error?

Comment

hi Reef, i followed your instruction as written. when i run the daemonscript, it says the disc is not found or authenticated.

any help will be appreciated

Comment

Just try 5 or 6 times... it will work.

Comment

hmm, when I try to open the sweaw.exe file whit the use of
                      the newest AntiSecuROM.exe I get the:
                      "A required security module can not be activated. This program can not be executed." Error

This seems to happen whit all the other Programms I use aswell
                      like pr0t.st0p v1.0.exe and even whit the use of CureROM I
                      always get that specific error. Is there anything else I can try
                      to make the game work? because this error is getting on my
                      nerves since I paid for the game, and therefore I would at least
                      be able to play it..

thanks in advance ppl

Comment

@alpozin

Recreate your image with reading the dpm with a slow speed, this can make it working all the time.
                        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Originally Posted by Reef
                          10. Click 'Unmount'

hi, i have been having problems following your directions,

in stepp one, you say daemon script, is that the same as DTools? (sorry if its that much of a newb question.

and step 6 i dont see a "run app" option in daemon tools.

please clarify for me. thanks!

Comment

Originally Posted by mdimasso
                            Just try 5 or 6 times... it will work.

did it 10 times with no luck ^^; still get "Original disk cannot be found or authenticated"

Does it matter what file type the image is? I used Alcohol 120 and made a mds format image..

any other suggustions would be appreciated _(_ _)_

Comment

The easiest way

1. Copy AntiSecuROM.exe and it's dll file to the same directory as sweaw.exe (make sure you have version 1.1, also found in the download section)
                              2. Create a shortcut of AntiSecuROM.exe on desktop.
                              3. right click shortcut and properties
                              4. after target leave a blink and type -r sweaw.exe
                              5. change the icon
                              6. play.

Comment

Working...
                              X