EVERYTHING related to "Star Wars: Empire at War" goes in HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

w/ or w/o Trainers

I'm not sure if this has been answered yet, but will this work w/ a trainer prog.?

Comment

can anyone answer the question on the game starting up through the initial intro sequence and then reverting back to windows when it goes into the loading screen
      I've tried every single methd on this site and im at my wits end trying to work out whats going on, i dont get any warning messages just loads up and then reverts back to windows.

Is this a problem with the game copy or the same as everyone else???

Comment

its strange, i've done everything thats been tried in this post but my game runs the intro screen and then cuts out back to windows, is this the same problem being experienced by everyone else???

Comment

Do you have the same problems when you run the game from the original?
          Carpe diem

Comment

by original i assume you mean unpatched? When I run it unpatched it says 'wrong disc inserted'. After the patch is installed, I load up the game and it cuts out after the lucasarts and 'pro-thingmajig' sequences back to windows.
            Doesnt say anything about emulation software or copy protection.
            Not sure if this is the same problem as everyone else.
            Is this being experienced by you guys too?

Comment

I'm not sure what my exact problem is. probably the same with all of you: When the game loads it gets to the "loading..." then as the mouse icon changes, the game kicks out and i'm back to my desktop. Is this the problem you all are having?

Comment

I WISH people would say if there tips are for 1.02 or 1.03
                PEOPLE if you have a tip PLEASE include WHAT patch you running thankyou

Comment

Curerom 2.0 beta is released! EAW actually works with the 1.03 patch!

download at:

第一小说网网提供大量经典小说,让您重温旧梦,回味经典。

Comment

Well, public beta of curerom 2.0 has come out, and apparently (from read the empire at war thread on the curerom forum) it does work with the 1.03 patch of EaW.

Comment

• still have the same problem where it loads up to the loading screen then kicks me out

Comment

• how do you get v1.03 working with curerom 2? it keeps asking for me to insert the sweaw disc and says cannot load alcohol drivers.

Comment

• I just tested the new CureRom v2 beta, and still doesn't work with EaW v1.03.

Comment

• I just got it working, with help from the CureRom forum. If you need help, here is the thread, with screen shots on the settings needed:

http://forum.curerom.net/showthread....pid=204#pid204

Comment

• Still problems

"the program cannot identify the disk in the allowed time..." a rough translation from russian. The 2.0 beta still has the problem.

Comment

• Step by Step, Please!

Could someone please explain how to run EAW 1.03 w/ CureROM 2 and Daemon tools 4.03?

The forum at cureROM doesn't help much at all. Step by Step Please! This is frustrating..

Comment

Working...
                                X