[HELP]Starforce freeze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HELP]Starforce freeze

doing start that is the program screens Starforce(frontline) her me him blocker and the cpu it is of 100%, and must I adjust with the button or otherwise it doesn't now work as I do to make it work???

P.S: I have a computer 64bit
    you excuse for my language

I think you need to re-phrase your post, obviously you are having some problem with starforce ???? but it's hard to work out what problems you are experiencing by your translation to english

Comment

and you sould be more precise, what is the software's name, do that run from the original, how did you make the image if there is an image...
      Carpe diem

Comment

Sorry again
        So this is my problem: When i start a game with starforce the game block in cd-check screen and my CPU go to 100%.
        While the cpu is 100% i can do anything (Ad example open Internet explorer or start other apps) but i can't close the game's exe from Taskmanager but the protect.exe process yes.

I tried to block every program at startup as firewall anti-virus but nothing ,when i open the Starforced game i have same problem.
        First to reinstall windows i want try if somebody here has same problem or know hom resolve this problem.

I found only a particular thing :I have Pentium 4 64bit 3Ghz while into another my pc with pentium 4 1,5Ghz the starforced game work.Can be 64Bit make this problem?

Comment

You should answer the questions that @Kinlaadare has asked, try to be a bit more specific.

What game are you trying to install & does it run ok using the original CD?

Comment

The game in question is Spellforce 2 and with original go ok but when i use daemon + backup made with alchol i have the problem

Comment

Did you try to use a mini-image?
              Carpe diem

Comment

Create a mini-image using quick mount or Alcohol. Mount it, it should work without unplugging your drives.
                Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Working...
                X