No announcement yet.

Y.A.S.U 1.3 due shortly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello. I am from Russia. Excuse me for my English, if what not so.
    At me only one question: When there will be a program YASU?
    Thanks.

Comment

• plan to steal benniґs pc to get the latest yasu

Comment

• we would probably have to steal benni's copybase.ch server to get latest yasu
        Upgrade your programs:
        DaemonTools --- SPTD --- YASU --- PID

Comment

• Originally Posted by Benni View Post
          We are in contact.
          It's just a matter of hours.
          24 hours, 48 hours, 8760 hours (a year)?
          If you look at it that way, then everything in life is a matter of hours

Comment

• Originally Posted by Kitna View Post
            I am sure. The -usuck parameter hides the tooltip which is what R6 Vegas blacklisted.
            Although I still wonder why the hell the blacklisted that previously to current versions
            Btw.: Wasn't it the balloon tips? I mean before I blacklist that I could also blacklist the tray-icon itself or something like that...

Comment

• Also ich glaube ja, dass mit den "wird bald released"-Teasern is ´ne Masche, um die Leute ständig ins Board zu locken :wink:

Neee.... Mal echt... Wenns "due shortly" angekündigt wird, sollte es nicht wieder einem "when its done" weichen...

Edit: Ups, english Thread, isn´t it? Well, basically I wrote, "due shortly" should be "shortly", not "when its done"... I thought you guessed that, right? ;-D

Comment

• You're right, English Thread
                By the way, due shortly can be really unprecise... depends of waht you do, time perception is different for everybody...
                On the other hand, "when it's done" is precise, even if you don't say anything about "when"...
                Carpe diem

Comment

• Hey wheres the new YASU now? Everyone is hot for it! Since a week it says "tomorrow".

Comment

• We're still waiting......

Jeopardy music starts playing....

65 years later......

Father/Grandfather (Me) :Sonny, whats taking Yasu 1.3 so long, is it gona be out?

Son: I thought we went over this a hundred times dad, you've been waiting for Yasu 1.3 for 65 years now and it still hasn't came out, I thought I told you D-Tools is no longer in business for 50 years now and the Authors Passed.

Father/Grandfather (Me): Sonny It'll be out, just a bit longer......got to be patient..... anytime now (Tries to check D-Tools website which coincidently returns a 404 Not Found error), Hmm that is strange
                    Xtemulation - Emulation News and Downloads
                    Xtemulation Forums - Emulation Support

Comment

• @A.Hecka:
                      Well... At least I don't understand under shortly "over one month"... But well that is subjectiv...

Comment

• @muffinhead: LMFAO!
                        Upgrade your programs:
                        DaemonTools --- SPTD --- YASU --- PID

Comment

• That's funny.

I feel here nearly the same excitment (in what I read) than when DT Pro was about to went out...
                          Carpe diem

Comment

• Mh, I am sorry. We are waiting for something that is not in our hands. So you have to be patient and use your original discs.
                            MfG, Benni

Mail: benni@copybase.org
                            IRC: #dt & #copybase at irc.copybase.org

Comment

• No need to be sorry Benni

sYk0 almighty here
                              Carpe diem

Comment

• Originally Posted by Benni View Post
                                Mh, I am sorry. We are waiting for something that is not in our hands. So you have to be patient and use your original discs.
                                No Problem and no need to be sorry, I was only joking anyways. Trying to add some light humor while we are patiently awaiting Yasu 1.3.

And no I'm not a n00b who constantly asks for release dates and such, I thought a little humor would be ok while waiting.
                                Xtemulation - Emulation News and Downloads
                                Xtemulation Forums - Emulation Support

Comment

Working...
                                X