Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No launch parameters added to game.exe
    runit4me saves profiles; games are run via runit4me.exe -p "nameofprofile"
    Don't know whether this can be used in the Launch options of Smartlaunch.
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
      No launch parameters added to game.exe
      runit4me saves profiles; games are run via runit4me.exe -p "nameofprofile"
      Don't know whether this can be used in the Launch options of Smartlaunch.
      @Terramex
      I think i will try that... don't know how it will work... when SL Launches something it gives time for the Game To Launch and lets users know that its mounting the image and then applying licenses... i don't know if it wouldn't even give runit4me a chance... BUT i will try! anything to get away from crack's

@sYk0
      If you can make a plugin to directly integrate it into DT that would be godlike... like i said above... you would be every LAN Center's Saviour... no more crack's, hacked mini image's, good clean emulation!

Comment

@Kane3162
        If neccessary: In new version 1.0.0.4 you can set time delays
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

@syk0
          any update!??!?

@Terramex
          can i get a link to the app! would definitely love to give this a try....

Comment

Here's the link. Hopefully it works.
            Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
            Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
            Schreibt mir eine PN!
            If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Comment

Sorry, wasn't aware of the fact that 1.0.0.4 was only attached to a forum post.
              Alternative link

Comment

Working...
              X