Does not find CD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does not find CD

I've made BIN- and CUE-files of my Mafia CDs. I can load the CDs from Fantom CD as well as from D-tools, but when I'm up to play, a pop-up asks me to put in the right CD. What can I be doing wrong?

I've tried changing drive letters, it didn't help me.

Thanks for your support.

Which settings did you use to create the images? Mafia is protected with SafeDisc2, so the settings are important!
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Thanks for answering, but a friend has already helped me. He gave some sort of crack file. At least it's working. Thanks again. And I did mark some "safe disc" option when creating.

Comment

LOL
        'Safedisc' option in CDRWIN?;-)

Comment

Yeah, and using cracks ґn stuff ... should we ban him? :mrgreen:

Comment

No, I just send him private message to not post about cracks again, this poor guy seems to be unable to create a working image, warez-images mostly contains the needed crack and because of that I guess he really tried to create a backup only but failed.

Comment

Well, Iґm not sure about that - the mentioned "SafeDisc"-option speaks another language :wink: but youґre the master :mrgreen:

Comment

Well, Iґm not sure about that - the mentioned "SafeDisc"-option speaks another language
                Yes, I know what you mean, and maybe I'm wrong, but atm, it's only guess, and we didn't ban people only because we guess he do something illegal. It's also possible that he's only dumb :mrgreen:

but youґre the master
                No, I'm only a borg and know human stupidity :mrgreen:

Comment

Working...
                X