Elder Scrolls 3 Oblivion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elder Scrolls 3 Oblivion

Well, I downloaded this game and don't have a cd but my friend says that its possible to play without the cd by mounting the image. But the problem is, Oblivion doesnt have an image, I have the game on my Desktop but when I goto mount and choose desktop oblivion is there. Is there a way to make Oblivion a image so I can finally play this game? If there is, could you please tell me? Thanks in advance,

Kerosan

Elder Scrolls 3 - Oblivion

I finally downloaded this game off of bitorent and extrated the rar files and downloaded the setup but it doesnt work and says to insert the disc, problem I dont have the disc. My friend says that you can make a disc with alcohohol 120% But Ive been searching the forums about this and it always mentions something about the Original disc. So is there a way to create a image without using the original disc? IF there is, can someone please tell me? Thanks in advance,

Kerosan

Comment

Elder Scrolls 3 - Oblivion

Ok so I've finally downloaded this program and extracted it all and downloaded the setup. But When I run oblivion it says to insert the disc. Problem, Dont have the disc. My friend says alchohol 120% Can create an image but ive searched the forums and they always have something to do with the original disc. So my question is, Is there a way to create a Oblivion disc image and mount and play without the original disc? If there is can someone please tell me? Thanks in advance

Kerosan.

Comment

Working...
      X