bye ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bye ...

i need some help, i got Path of Neo but im having some problems actually playing it, like it doesn't load. My screen just flashes once and then just returns to the desktop. I have every God damn thing thats was mentioned here (daemon 4.3,virtual CD, 2 mini images, starforce nightmare, the update,sr7.stop) i need the most simple way to just get the game going with the patch. The game is installed but through PowerISO since Path of Neo is in .daa so it cant be mounted to daemon. I also have the patch installed (version 1) and everything needed to crack. The problem i mite have is my video card. Its a 64 mb Intel 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV graphics controller. Is this why its not working? Wouldn't it say to update my video card? (another game once told me to update my hardware and install again) So i really just need the most simple way to install it even if i have to unistall eveything and start over. thanks

Im having problems with Path of Neo. I installed it and cracked it using various methods but everytime my game trys to start up, the screen just flashes and returns to the desktop. Is this because i dont have those recommended video cards. I have a 64MB intel 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller and i think its only a year old so is this the problem? Im pretty sure i cracked it right but if anyone wants to suggest something i did wrong i have everything mentioned in this thread (Daemon 4.3, #2 and #3 mini images from GameCopyWorld, Virtual CD, Starforce Nightmare, The Patch Update,SR7.Stop...everything) So i need to know if my card is the problem cause if thats the case then y even try to crack it.

Comment

Working...
    X