Heroes of Might and Magic V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes of Might and Magic V

Got ISO to try does it worth to buy or not.

The problem is that with DT4 (RMPS emulation enabled) and latest Securerom loader it runs about 3 times out of 4, about each 4th run it asks to "insert original disk instead of backup".

Just wanted to report

Btw: about game - very disapointed, despite extreamly beatifull graphics (way better then Warcraft 3 for example) and nice sound track, the game missing the main component I can define as "fun".
    Also user interface is less convinient then before and a bit sluggish, camera positioning also not so good - you never know where it reallyy will move
    Combat just borring and everything too predictive, you dont have that constant element of randomless everything and everywere you had in prev. heroes.

you got iso ? that's why there is a demo...
    why would the iso work ? don't they normally provide cracks and thus the iso is not a true image, thus actually loosing the protection ? or are you saying there's a "group" that actually releases true and proper images that are untouched in any way created from the original disc ? i very much doubt it!

and what's with the flag ? you making some kind of political statment ?

Comment

Please don't tell me you two are actually discussing warez here....

I sincerely hope I'm just misinterpreting the conversation.

@ß
      Perhaps he's Jewish. That doesn't have to mean it's political.

Comment

Originally Posted by Jito463
        Perhaps he's Jewish. That doesn't have to mean it's political.
        I am glad that at least someone understood Not only I am a jewish but Israeli too.

Anyway, back to topic , descussion of warez not allowed here but let's say "in general" ß your assamption about perfect ISO is correct and I glad it existed, that helped me to decide not to buy this game while before I was 100% sure I am going to buy it.

Comment

You are talking about warez, nothing more, nothing less - I think the board rules are very clear.
          Last edited by FordPrefect; 12.05.2006, 18:03.

Comment

Working...
          X