Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Rus 1.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Rus 1.4

I not so well speak greetings to all on English I hope categories of a theme has chosen correctly. I wish to share with you in one image to game. I have found a image in the Internet as Alcohol 120 could not make to me a correct image. According to the Internet instruction I have created an image but file MDS have replaced on offered in the Internet. The copy of yours MDS should be stored for installation of game and to replace on offered to start game.

And so in archive file SCCT.MDS is necessary for renaming it on *.MDS according to the name of your archive MDF i.e. Name. MDF then and MDS rename in Name. MDS also in archive the program a name of the program in Russian .exe for switching-off real CDROM differently game to not join for this purpose disconnect the channel 1 or 2 in dependence on what at you CDROM and also NODE after have played include (the menu of programs in English).

And so now about game
    The name: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
    Localization: 100 translation into Russian. UBISOFT
    Protection STARFORCE / it is possible another.
    The checked up code for start of game: TEXSH-U4GBV-HAPKT-WXWTL-9XKTN
    Other codes if will not help with archive.
    Type of disk DVD
    The menu in Game Russian.
    ! Attention in game the image (only the part of files is only MDS) is necessary still MDF here it you will create at first in Alcohol 120 and checked on a Russian-speaking disk. At you depending on are strange.

1) It is necessary to create image Alcohol 120 MDS MDF
    2) to establish from a disk or since an image
    3) Will replace created MDS on archival.
    4) To disconnect disks (the program in archive)
    5) In to mount image MDS in DEMON TOOLS 4 or новее.
    6) To start game and to enter a code (the code should be on a disk use it) but probably I will approach also [TEXSH-U4GBV-HAPKT-WXWTL-9XKTN] without brackets.
    7) play.

Archive http://sflashg.narod.ru/files/Games/files/SC3.rar
Working...
X