Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SecuROM problem

Greetings from Sweden,

while trying to play an undisclosed game, a very irritating message pops up:

SecuROM has determined that some File Monitor or Registry Monitor program is running in the background. Please close this program before you start the application.

Any tips on how to avoid this problem? I'm mounting with Daemon V4.03HE and trying to use SR7.STOP to keep to game from noticing, however, the message "Nothing to hide" is a bit worrying... To hide the usage of SR7, I'm using Virtual CD-hide, and finally, SecROM loader 1.2 to open the desired .exe file.

Any idea on the causes of the problem and how to solve it?

Thanks,

What game do you want to play ?

Most games will Run with Propermade Image and Anti Securom Loader 1.2 without any errors, tell which game and we can help.
    You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
    sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

We can't help you untill you give us the name of the "undisclosed game", we can't guess what game you are attempting to play.
      Without the name of the game no one will be able to help/assist you even if they have experienced the same problem(s).
      Mail:
      curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

I think im having problems with the same game, Hitman Blood
        Money.

Comment

Originally Posted by ianox2k
          Greetings from Sweden,
          SecuROM has determined that some File Monitor or Registry Monitor program is running in the background. Please close this program before you start the application.
          Thanks,
          i had this problem to with an install (cant remember wich one) but press ctrl+alt+delete and check for the proces Monitor.exe and kill the proces!! that worked for me!!

Comment

Originally Posted by sYk0
            We can't help you untill you give us the name of the "undisclosed game", we can't guess what game you are attempting to play.
            Without the name of the game no one will be able to help/assist you even if they have experienced the same problem(s).
            @sYk0i dont think the name of the game is really important!! i think its more important which proces the guys got running!!
            @ianox2k does the game run wit the original roms?? and maybe this helps?? or you have used that! http://www.sysinternals.com/Forum/fo...=5914&get=last
            Last edited by chrashoverraid; 22.05.2006, 14:27.

Comment

ummmm....Help

Im trying to play Warhammer 40 dawn of war but i get a damn error everytime and it goes like this : Please insert the orginal disc instead of a backup.See www.securom.com/copy for more information
              please help

Comment

Originally Posted by Steelpaladin
                I think im having problems with the same game, Hitman Blood
                Money.
                the game isn't out yet i thought.....so don't talk about warez.....if it is out sorry for my mistake

Comment

I have tried every program on this website http://www.cdmediaworld.com/hardware..._utils_8.shtml
                  I can not get any game with SecuRom v7 to work if you need to know my hardware set up ill tell you. I hope someone knows what to do.

Comment

What Burningsa Programs do you have installed on your maschine ?

Which Error messages do appear from SecuROM ?
                    You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
                    sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

can one of you guys give us the way to run hitman blood money? ive got securom installed yet the game refuses to work i know im doin sumthin stupid. thanx

Comment

Working...
                      X