Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to run Sacred Gold

Hello to all!

I needs some help in running Sacred Gold. I tried the search function and I found only one topic discussing about it but its in german.

I have an Image of Sacred Gold and Daemon Tools 4.00HE along with it. Installed daemon tools-> checked all emulation buttons-> and mounted the .MDS file-> installed the game -> then pressed the play link from the autorun, then it checks the CD but gives me a disc verification error.

Can some one help me and also verify if my procedure was ok? Or did I miss a step?

Btw, I'm using Windows Media Center XP is there any problem with this?

First of all, please upgrade to Daemon Tools 4.03.

How did you create your image? Use A-Ray Scanner (->google) to find out the copy protection used on the disc and create an image with Alcohol 120% using the according profile, if you haven't already.

Manual emulation activation is not for images, only for less-than-perfectly burned CD-Rs. For images, the right emulation measures will be taken automatically.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Make a new image with Alcohol and VOB ProtectCD v5 setting. This should work !!!
      You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
      sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

Hello again!

Thanks for the info!

Actually, it was downloaded from torrent by a friend of mine. After downloading, he didnt know how to burn images so he gave a copy to me on a dvd.

There are three files on the folder inside the dvd.
        1) SACRED_GOLD.ISO
        2) SACRED_GOLD.MDS
        3) daemontools403HE.exe (It's v403 after all )

I wrote the images to a blank dvd with nero... the sacred dvd copy installed perfectly but I encountered the protection with and without daemon tools running.

So, basing on the two instructions above, can I use the sacred dvd copy to make a new image with alcohol 120 or Do I have to make the image from a true original sacred gold DVD?

Comment

sonofa.....
          "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Working...
          X