Titan Quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Quest

I need help for Titan Quest Ive tried various methods in the registry to get passed the software that detects emulation and "not original disc" or something but none of them work and I cant load the game

Can you give more informations? what is the game's protection for example, and how you made the image...
    Carpe diem

Comment

The protection is securom and I burnt the image with alcohol 120% disk whirls away happily for a bit then says image detected.

Comment

Gameprotection is SecuROM 7.
        CureROM Support Team

Comment

Did you try the Securom Loader ( Download Section ).

Comment

securom loader 1.2 does make the game run, but its so poorly designed or outdated. game will crash a lot using loader.

Comment

Securom Loader will load the game but then the game crashes all the time, not only for me. not sure if its got to do with securom loader?!

Comment

Same issue here

I just got titan quest, and I am having the same problems getting it to run. I have tried mounting with DT 4.0.3 with SecurRom on and also with SecurRom Hider and SR loader.. SR loader works better than the SR hider, When i use hider it says that a required security measure is not being met, but when i use SR loader it passes security, but tells me to insert the real disc instead of a backup, what step are we missing here to get this to work?

Comment

If you get copy protection messages, try CureROM to get it to run (I don't know if that's going to work, I don't have Titan Quest).

xtinct, does the same happen if you try to play from your original diskc
                  "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

I tried curerom Netsoerfer.. I get the same error as I do when I run via SR Launcher "Please enter original game disc, not a backup"

Any idea how to get around that, it says that if i burn a disc in alch120 with RMPS that it will work, but my RMPS is greyed out for some reason in alch so i cant try that.. Anyway to emulate that effect with programs or registry changes or anything? i have that emulation on in D-tools but not helping.

Comment

If the RMPS option is greyed out you didn't create the image correctly, it does not contain DPM data. Recreate it with the correct profile incl. DPM data form your original, then try again.
                      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
                      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

I'm in the same boat as Bryan. We are all trying to burn the same image, so it was obviously created correctly. Its working for others, just not for me. RMPS is disabled in Alcohol and I have tried every trick suggested here and elsewhere to get it to run off an image

Comment

Originally Posted by Morphine
                          We are all trying to burn the same image, so it was obviously created correctly.
                          What settings did you use to create this image?

Comment

I may be out of line here but:

Originally Posted by Morphine
                            I'm in the same boat as Bryan. We are all trying to burn the same image, so it was obviously created correctly. It’s working for others, just not for me. RMPS is disabled in Alcohol and I have tried every trick suggested here and elsewhere to get it to run off an image
                            Without a proper *.MDS file programs such as Alcohol120 can't read the needed DPM from the file to burn with RMPS.

I may be out of line here but: If you guys are referring to the EmuDVD release of Titan Quest, have another look in the proper *.RAR file and not the *.Rxx

I made this mistake first, I opened a random .Rxx file which only showed an .MDF file, but when I tried to burn: RMPS was greyed out. When I checked the .rar file it contained the .mds file and that fixed my problem

Comment

Originally Posted by Bryan9129
                              Any idea how to get around that, it says that if i burn a disc in alch120 with RMPS that it will work, but my RMPS is greyed out for some reason in alch so i cant try that.. Anyway to emulate that effect with programs or registry changes or anything? i have that emulation on in D-tools but not helping.
                              Hmm, do you mean with IT the Titan.Quest.EMUDVD-Unleashed Info ?

1. Unpack the release with WinRAR or equivalent
                              2. Burn in a120, burn with rmps checked, install DT4 with
                              vdrives disabled, and enable rmps emulation in DT4.
                              alternative option is mounting the image with Daemon-Tools with securom loader.

3. Install, use any of these serials :
                              4. Play

Enjoy Titan Quest, brought to you first by Unleashed.....who else.
                              Go and buy the Original game and dont use shit like this.

Sorry, but this must be said.
                              You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
                              sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

Working...
                              X