pop3 shit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pop3 shit!

Hi.. I new with this POP3 thing, I have a read a few things that other have written about this problem but I don't understand everythin'

I have the problem that everyone have - Insert disc into another drive or something like that.

What I did is to install the game with alcohol 120 % (newest version), and write the cd-key, then I disabled Ide controller in the device manager, but I could only disable the one of the controller, because the other don't have the 'disable' option, I don't have NVIDIA or what it's called.

I have also tried to do:

* Downloaded a new MDS file and replaced with the current MDS (of course applying the same name as the MDF)
    * Mounted and installed with Daemon tools 4
    * Shut down pc and disabled with device manager (the secondary),tried with SF Nightmare
    * Open pc and lunch the game
    * When asked for a CD-Key, Enter: ?????-?????-?????-?????-?????

I also tried this:

1. Mount the image in DT with all emulation options OFF and all other emulation software disabled as well.
    2. Install
    3. Launch the game and enter the cdkey, in the final screen you'll get an error that says "Insert the POP3 disc in another drive then press Retry".
    4. Launch Starfuck 0.83b, select "StarForce 3.4.49.X" and then "CDs Deaktivieren", your opticals will be hidden. Now click "Retry" in the Error window.

So what are I'm doing wrong?

Plz help me.
    Last edited by nono_maghol; 03.07.2006, 15:52.

open your case and plugout the IDE-Drives....

Comment

isn't there any other solution then plug out the IDE drivers?

Comment

Originally Posted by chrashoverraid
        open your case and plugout the IDE-Drives....
        But pay attention that you can loose your warranty by doing that. So i think it's much better to use the original CD/DVD if you are loosing your warranty by doing this.
        Tell me, how did you create your image (program and read settinsg used)?
        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Working...
        X