Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with mounting

hello everyone,

Before today, i had no problems with mounting images and certain files on Deaemon, now, i am having problems with the loading, my Daemon starts up like always, but then when i click on mount image after i have selected my file, it has the "please wait" loading window, then it disappeares and nothing happens after that...im sure this problem has happend to someone else before...
    I've already uninstalled and reinstalled daemon, and it still doesnt work
    ...i am running on windows XP

any suggestions?

thx

Does this happen with every image file you have? Or does it only happen with one specific image file?
    How did you create that/these image(s) ?
    Can you access the virtual drive (mounted image) through the explorer (My Computer) ?
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

hello again, and thanks for replying, when i try to access it from my computer folder, it says "windows cannot read from this disk. The disk might be corrupt, or it could be using a format that is not compatible with windows."
      yes this happens to every image.
      I created it through alcohol 120%.(this is the first time i used A120%)

am i doing something wrong, because yesturday, i was trying to figure out how to install a game that was split into winRAR archives that have "part01, part 02, part 03, in the name" and with a .sfv file

i am a newbie at this kinda stuff...

any help?

Comment

Working...
      X