Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warhammer DoW help needed

hey everybody.
    Now I have Warhammer 40k Dawn of War in 3 CDs on my computer, CD1 is a .bin file at around 368mb, CD2 is a .bin file at around 524mb and CD3 is a .bin file at around 612mb.
    now how would i get this to work? I have no experience in mounting multi-disk images like that. I've mounted a few other of my games and a movie before, but nothing like this, I really need some assistance here.

I don't remember the protection used by Warhammer, but what's sure is that what you have won't allow you to play...

As I am pretty sure you don't have the originals, you should read the rules... and if you want to play warhammer, either borrow the CD's from a friend or buy them.
    Last edited by Kinlaadare; 14.08.2006, 08:48.
    Carpe diem

Comment

Originally Posted by Kinlaadare
      I don't remember the protection used by Warhammer, but what's sure is that what you have won't allow you to play...

As I am pretty sure you don't have the originals, you should read the rules... and if you want to play warhammer, either borrow the CD's from a friend or buy them.
      my friend is kind of the one who made these files for me, since we can play LAN. I thought all that was needed was the .bin files

Comment

Working...
      X