Help with Championship Manager 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Championship Manager 2007

i had followed the instructions closely as in caeser iv thread, but it didnt work out fine. the error message appears:

SecuROM has determined that the loader program 'Anti SecuROM Loader (asr.exe)' is used to start the application. Please be informed that SecuROM protected applications will not work with such tools.

the link: http://www.securom.com/message.asp?m=module&c=12004

i had tried all means, curerom, securom, and sum other brands.... but it juz wont work and direct me to the above link. as if it says it is unbeatable in terms of cd protection

Any help or advice will be deeply appreciated! thanks

How did you create the images (which image format, software & hardware were used)?
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

i had actually used alcohol 120% to install it... i did not create the image file (bwt and more like bwi and so on), it is already there after my friend pass it back to me in rar form after i unzip everything. so i dont know why somehow i got a new drive D: and nothing is on my cd i intended to burn into.

Comment

thanks for replying but i had managed to run the program after some trials and errors, to anybody who had difficulties out there, i had disable my real cd-rom drive under the properties function and it works well with dt latest version.

Comment

Working...
        X