Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armed Assault with StarForce Frontline v4.5

Running O/S : Windows Vista

I disabled my DVD Drive, then installed the game and the StarShit protection.
    After rebooting, and trying to launch the game i got a "emulator detected" problem. How to get rid of it?

I both tried Alcohol 1.9.6.4719 and Daemon tools 4.08 with SPTD 1.38 and all emulations options on, but the game keeps telling me "emulator detected".

Help me please!

To be sure try to unplug physically your optical drives and turn off emulations.You need them only if using a burned copy.

Comment

Ok, I physically unplugged my optical drive.
      Then mounted the .mds in Alcohol/Daemon Tools, tried to enable/disable emulation options, and changed the device parameters.
      Unfortunately this is still not working

Comment

What program did you use to make the image, and what settings did you use within the program?

Comment

I used Alcohol 1.9.6.4719 with Starforce 1/2/3/4 settings.

I don't think it matters because I tried the image on my old comp ( running XP) and the game launches well. But then I can't play it (GeForce 5200 card).

I think it is something with my hardware or with Vista.
          I have nforce 4 motherboard (K8NXP-SLI), an ide hard drive rack (should I disable it?) and a DVD Rom writer which i unsuccessfuly disabled.
          I have 4 SATA Drives, and the image is NOT on the same drive as the installation files, but I don't think thats does matter neither.

Comment

Working...
          X