Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonic Riders Read Problems

Hey there! I have a question...

I recently downloaded an image of the Sonic Riders DVD (CLONEDVD-PROCYON); and I've unfortunately been having trouble.

I've mounted the game in Daemon tools. When I do, I get a 'Please insert correct DVD' type message.
    I've tried turning on all types of write protect emulations; I still get 'Please insert correct DVD'.

Now then; with this game came "SafeDisc4 Holder", a little utility that apparently enables you to run images mounted in Daemon Tools that have protects specifically written to stop Daemon from blocking their protect. However, when I succeed at doing this, I am able to avoid the "please insert correct DVD" message, but the loading screen right before that just disappears, and nothing happens.

I have two questions.

1. Should I upgrade from DT 3.47? The person who pointed me to it said that the newest version has spyware; not sure if I should believe this or even risk this. Do you think it will make a difference?

2. Has anybody been able to get a downloaded/copied version of Sonic Riders to work?

Thank you...

such an idiot - yes, sad that so many assholes register again
    lately.

Comment

Working...
    X