Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with >added maps deamon tools made <

Greetings,

this is my first post about this, this is my first time i visit this forums to ask help.

sorry for many typo's i will make in this post i will make. im not perfect.

my situation is:

i downloaded the game ''Oblivion'' from a torrent website. i download alot of torrents from that website (all Anime series) so when i heard about this game Oblivion and saw some screenshots i wanted to have a go at it. see what it is like.

ok, so i downloaded it in a couple days time, and went to the instructions for installing the game. because when i went to the setup it did not want to start the installation (as you do with legal games)

ok, so i read the instructions and the first thing i saw was ''mount image'' i thought Daemon tools is able to do that. i used daemon tools 1 time before a couple months ago so i can use it again. at that time i used daemon tools i got helped over MSN by someone who knew how daemon tools worked. it took us over 4 hours to make the game work.

as i never used to do anything other then make my home work on the pc or play games on it i know little of what all these fancy programme's can do or how the work. what iso txt files are. so you can call me a noob > Newbie or what ever what says you dont know shit about computers.

ok, so i downloaded daemon tools went to that mount image thing and there is where the problem starts.

1 what do i mount? a image file? what file? where can i find that file? i searched in the game map but i could not find a so called ''iso'' file i read about. i opened all maps of the game but i did not saw any file i could image. so how can i mount something when i can't find the file i want to image?
    2 or do i need i to mount my Virtual CD drive?

ok, so it didn't worked, and as i do with all programme's that don't work properly in my eyes i trow it away.

i went to the unstall setup but when i went into the map where i got daemon tools in i see 2 new maps called:
    (''RECYCLE'' and ''system volume information'')

these we're not there before i installed daemon tools. so daemon tools must have added this somehow.

these maps look different then the others. they seem transparent, they apear on my C: D: and G: both maps and i can't remove them i'll make a screenshot.

hmm, made screenshot and putted it in paint, saved it but i can't link it in here. only on a website, i don't know how to get it on a website that easily, all website programme's i know don't have the option to show things i made with paint.

ok, these maps can't be removed, i find it very annoying to even have them. find it allot more annoying if i can't remove them.

Recycle map when i open it, it has a icon of my trash can. it is not some kind of shortcut (if does not have a small arrow on the icon) tryed to remove it but i can't.

i also tryed to get into the map ''system volume information'' but i can't get into that one.

there is no way i can delete these and i find it pretty annoying when i install a programme that programme screws up my pc with new stuff i don't want. does anyone know how to remove these maps without damaging me pc with it?

or should i run a ghost over my pc?
    will those 2 maps be gone?
Working...
X