Ufo:Afterlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ufo:Afterlight

Hi have anybody successfully manage to run game with demons and Yasu ?

What's the exact Securom message + error code ?
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
      What's the exact Securom message + error code ?
      Insert original disk (translation from russian )
      Errorcode 1000
      SecuROM,Sony,Sony DADC,copy protection,cdrom,disc,dvd,dvd copy protection

Comment

update:

tried running CureROM 2.0.3.3 with YASU and got the same 'please insert original' error message.

With only CureROM the message is:

Conflict with Emulation Software detected.
        Please have a look at http://www.securom.com/message.asp?m=emu&c=2500 for further, more detailed information.

Comment

Let me guess, you are trying to get some crappy pirated version to run, yes? And I also imagine your error code is something along the lines of

Please insert the original disc instead of a backup (1000).

Please have a look at http://www.securom.com/message.asp?m=copy&c=1000 for further, more detailed information.

Make a proper copy of if with a proper DPM info (if you are using an Alcohol image that is), or do it like me and use BlindWrite, works like a charm with a backup and YASU
          Last edited by Thorandor; 10.02.2007, 20:35.
          If the minimum wasn't acceptable it wouldn't be called the minimum.

Comment

I just made me an image with lastest A120, I'll try if it works.
            CureROM Support Team

Comment

Alright, I tried it, and it popped up an error 1000, after changing some values I got error 2500 from SecuROM protection.
              CureROM Support Team

Comment

Can't edit posts here

Got it working now with yasu 107.
                CureROM Support Team

Comment

What values did you change? Its not working here, even with tricks. Maybe it's Vista related.

Comment

Not Vista related, I play it on Vista.
                    CureROM Support Team

Comment

Originally Posted by FnF View Post
                      Can't edit posts here
                      Got it working now with yasu 107.
                      hi i got the same problem, i have ultimate version of dt and yasu 1.07 but i got same error topic, sometimes i got work but not much, can you tell me what to do pls

Comment

me to

i have this exact same problem it will not start.

i originally thought it was because my daemon tools was still 4.03 but after updating it to 4.08 i still get the same error as above ....

You are trying to start a copy-protected application which requires the original disc to be in the CD/DVD-ROM drive. Please check to make sure your disc is an original.

If this message occurs, although you are using the original disc, please check if the correct communication mode is being used with your drive. Please check if the DMA mode is enabled by using the Device Manager

Open the Device Manager.
                        Double-click IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers to display the list of controllers and channels.
                        Right-click the icon for the channel to which your CD/DVD drive is connected, select Properties, and then click the Advanced Settings tab.
                        In the Current Transfer Mode drop-down box, select "DMA if Available" if the current setting is "PIO Only." If the drop-down box already shows "DMA if Available" but the current transfer mode is PIO, then you must toggle the settings. That is:
                        Change the selection from "DMA if available" to PIO only, and click OK.
                        Then repeat the steps above to change the selection to DMA if available.
                        In case the hint given above didn't solve your problem, please send a SecuROM analysis file to support@securom.com (see Support Info section on how to prepare and send an analysis file).

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i also tried yasu 107 and that still does the same and then as a last resort i pulled the ide leads out from my pioneer and liteon drives....and still no cigar!

anyone help :O)

what setting should be ticked in daemon tools....if any??

Comment

is still have the same problem... any help on this one ?

Comment

Quite funny how every time some bad warez image is released, a lot of people seem to have problems running the game
                            Coincidence? Don't think so. Especially because they all get the same error.
                            Last edited by Reef; 11.02.2007, 22:52.

Comment

Originally Posted by Reef View Post
                              Quite funny how every time some bad warez image is released, a lot of people seem to have problems running the game
                              Coincidence? Don't think so. Especially because they all get the same error.
                              so what is supposed to do? d/l another image, remake image or what?

Comment

Working...
                              X