UFO: Afterlight + YASU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFO: Afterlight + YASU

I tried to start UFO: Afterlight with YASU activated but I get the following error:

"Please insert the original disc instead of a backup (1000)."

Also, I can see in Explorer that all my CD/DVD drives are visible during the time YASU is activated.

What am I doing wrong?

which settings did you use to create your image?

I guess you won't be able to supply these information. no support for pirated images here. so go away!

Comment

I would also like to add, please look b4 posting a thread... there is already a thread for YASU & UFO:Afterlight
      Mail:
      curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

Originally Posted by sYk0 View Post
        I would also like to add, please look b4 posting a thread... there is already a thread for YASU & UFO:Afterlight
        That thread seems to be deleted, probably because it was about a warez image. I guess this thread is about the same bad warez image, as they all seem to get the same error.

Comment

Whoops, My Bad...
          True the previous thread did contain illegal content...
          Mail:
          curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

I now made me an BlindWrite image and it works great
            CureROM Support Team

Comment

hey FnF can you tell us how did you made the blindwrite copy.. because i made one myself but it still wont let me play the game !?

Comment

I used the latest BlindWrite, default settings, 4x, plays without a problem, just YASU 1.07/D-Tools
                If the minimum wasn't acceptable it wouldn't be called the minimum.

Comment

foolish question .. by D-Tools you mean daemon ??

Comment

Did i miss something ? Everyone with a bad DPM/topology file gets error 1000 - with any new Securom title.
                    What's so suspicious in this thread that some of you smell warez ?

@Mihha
                    Y.A.S.U. just hides the drives from the copy protections; they're not deactivated and therefore still visible/useable in Explorer
                    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

the smell of warez comes from:
                      a) mihha registered just to ask this question
                      b) a warez copy of UFO Afterlight hit the net a few days ago

a + b = warez thread.

Comment

A warez copy of every game hits the net a few days after release, so i really don't understand the automatism of a + b.
                        Maybe i have to read warez boards
                        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Originally Posted by Novecento View Post
                          the smell of warez comes from:
                          a) mihha registered just to ask this question
                          b) a warez copy of UFO Afterlight hit the net a few days ago
                          a + b = warez thread.

If you check his registration date you'll see 11.08.2005 - so I think it is unlikely that he reg'd just to ask about a supposed warez version of a game 1.5 years later.

Comment

Working...
                          X