Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything seems normal but yasu doesn`t work??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything seems normal but yasu doesn`t work??

everything seems normal
    i`ve already have DT 4.08HE
    my mounted device`s permission options in registry is set like you said in any other threads
    but when tried to play test drive unlimited with yasu (when i running yasu , it says me all drives hidden from securom) error window appears from securom "Please unmount your image, close these emulators, and insert the original disc in order to start the application."
    after running yasu and hiding all drives from securom why i see this error?
    how can i solve this?

thanks...

Please make a screenshot of that errormessage, i've never seen that popup before from SecuROM
    CureROM Support Team

Comment

Is this some kind of joke? I'd like to see a screenshot too.
      "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster"

Comment

oke..never heard of this error message but why would he lie about it??
        how did you create the image?? and what is the precise version of the protection?? you can scan that with protection_id

Comment

yes , i wish i can say it`s joke but not
          i was downloaded the game from the any internet site , in this way game image is not mine , i don`t how it created.
          this is the link for the error message , it`s appears when i tried to start the game after restoring virtual drives by yasu.

SecuROM,Sony,Sony DADC,copy protection,cdrom,disc,dvd,dvd copy protection

Comment

this error message appears after restoring virtual drives with yasu and trying to run game

SecuROM,Sony,Sony DADC,copy protection,cdrom,disc,dvd,dvd copy protection

Comment

Working...
            X