Cannot figure this out... can anyone help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot figure this out... can anyone help

Okay i downloaded a pc game called silent hunter 4. i downloaded the whole torrent, opened it and it has .rar files from 001 to 082 , also has a sfv file too....

i found a sfv manager program that checked all the files and it said all files are good 100%... so i then tried to extract the first rar file which is 001, well it starts to extract to a new folder and when it is done i get an era saying corrupt file for the 001... so i then went into win rar and selected the 001 file and repaired it with the repair option. so win rar rebuilt the 001 file... i tried to extract and it went all the way to 082 the last file and comes up saying corrupt file 082... so i then repaired 082. then tried to extract again and get the same thing corrupt files. so i then went ahead and selected all the rar files and rebuilt them all and still get the same error but if the files are corrupt wouldnt the sfv program tell me that too.. im confused cause the sfv program checked all files and came back 100 good... any help with this please? i also, tried to use daemon tools, power iso, winzip ... thanks
Working...
X