X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another idiot

This pm was too funny not to share:

From No1UNo:

Listen you Canadian Fag, you morons couldn't give me a clue on how to fix this damn software. all of the answers you gave me were lame and not even level 1 PC tech. I happen to have a mcse cert. and I thought you guys would know a lot about your own software so I thought I would save myself time trying to figure out how to fix it. Well I fixed it not thanks to you and you simple answers that did nothing but waste my time. I posted to everyone where my last post before that is how to fix this Daemon problem of not showing any virtual drives in explorer. So go find it and tell everone who has this problem how to fix it right. While your at it try apologizing to everyone that you gave several solutions to nowhere for wasting their time!!!!!
    I believe his 'fix' was to reinstall windows. Well, forgive me for not suggesting the OBVIOUS solution to any problem.

I think he took wrong mcse course - he took Microsoft Certified Stupid Egghead :P

Öhm, why didnґt you ban that nice guy right away? :mrgreen: ok, iґve done it :lol:
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Well... I left him to you because you always seem so happy when you ban someone :lol:

Comment

Actually I am :mrgreen: it is always so funny to see and read how stupid such ppl can be :roll:

Comment

Btw what lead to this PM-conversation?

Comment

Well, I believe I posted in a topic stating not to cross post. The pm subject line was 'RE: don't cross post'.

Comment

And next thing you know is he going nuts :roll: amazing :mrgreen:

Comment

Working...
              X