warez, Torrent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warez, Torrent

I wrote up a solution on my blog if you are interested in checking it out you can do so here. I have all the steps I took there to get it to work.
    BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY
    I downloaded the latest version and didn't have anything else running not Yasu or SR7.stop the game just ran. Try downloading the latest version of Daemon Tools and see if that works for you. it did for me and I have been running the game without any problem all day. Even after reboots. Try it.
    -Phooka

hang on, you spilt coffee on the disks, and went and bought a new copy of the game... have you never heard of hot water and a cloth?

"totally not illegal downloaded files"
    thats warez, plain and simple, you're so full of shit it isnt funny

funny how the filenames and dir names MATCH warez releases isn't it...
    my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

lol, that's some funny reading...
      Firstly, he/she spilt coffee on the disc (magically redering it useless).
      Secondly, bought another copy of the game and then still downloaded a warezed copy (erm, ok... ???).

Did you also know it is illegal to download movie content, which has a higher penalty than that of illegal games...
      Mail:
      curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

its also illegal to post direct links to sites to download warezed software/games.. which he has done

"If you are confused as to what a CD key looks like you can go here and see this persons key that they use. Just to give you a idea as to what a working CD key looks like"

lol...

you're legally entitled to make a backup sure.. you are not (afaik) legally entitled to download someone elses image even if you own the game...
        my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

You can clean the DVD by using pure water.

Get the fuck out with the pirated stuff. Asshole.
          Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
          Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
          Schreibt mir eine PN!
          If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Comment

Working...
          X