Arma 1.08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arma 1.08

Anyone able to get the new patch working??

Unforchantly not yet, i guess a new version of YASU is needed again

Comment

Get the new YASU 1.2b 7060 and it'll work. Only problem is that turning into a bird thing...

Comment

Originally Posted by Gaz-1 View Post
        Get the new YASU 1.2b 7060 and it'll work. Only problem is that turning into a bird thing...
        FADE is reponsable for this problem. Use a genuine key!
        Last edited by korn2006; 16.06.2007, 12:16.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gaz-1 View Post
          I guess not in vista, I have been having trobules with even that version of YASU.

Its funny, theres loads of differnt Threads about this 1.08 arma all over the place. we need a central place really...

Comment

YASU 1.2b 7060

He's right. It lets me in the game, but I think it's causing my game to randomly crash. At least I can get into the game now though.

Comment

The YASU 1.2b (Build 7060) doesnґt works with 1.08. I have XP and it is impossible to start ArmA with this Version of YASU. So i must wait for a new version or play with the original DVD.

Comment

With the latest SPDT+ the latest YASU, its no problem for me to start the game, but after playing some time i am transformed in a bird and have to respawn.

I think this has something to do with the copy protection of Armed Assault, because with the first cracks for 1.05, there was the same problem...

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Comment

The bird is due to FADE... your serial is not good.

Buy the game...

I think this has something to do with the copy protection of Armed Assault, because with the first cracks for 1.05, there was the same problem...
                  No crack talk here... go buy the game.
                  Carpe diem

Comment

Kinlaadare is right. the bird and whatnots is all due to not having a 'good' cd code.

Comment

Reading the forums in the Official Arma, theres alot of problems with the 1.08patch, and thats with people having the Cd in their drive. so trying to get this to work when the cd isnt in, iam sure will be even harder... :/

I problems iam talking about are, when you upgrade, but when u click the icon. nothing happens.

Comment

Something that is odd is that I can run this with YASU 7050. I cloak then close yasu it it runs fine. however this must be some weird fluke because i can't repeat this on any other system I have tried.

Comment

Attention!
                          New ARMA 1.08 Patch from Securom:

Comment

Where can I get a genuine key, I keep turning into a bird as well.
                            any good cd key generators?

Comment

Working...
                            X