Generals, The sims and others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generals, The sims and others

I am having problems backing up my C&C Generals Disk 2, My sims superstars disk 1.

I am running windows XP, With a TDK CDRW5200B

I use Blindwrite to make my images and select cdrwin/fireburner and ISO for my file types.

It seams to create the Image fine, but whne i mount the .bwt with Daemon tools, it says invalid image. If i try and mount the .bin or .iso nothing comes up. anyidea?

When i was on a 2000 load i created the first C&C gen disk 1 no problem, and i'v backed up my 1942 disk no poroblem! But that was a long time ago, i dont know whats wrong now!

I think dude888 was right

You guys are a bunch of snobby chodes. In all honesty dude888 had a point.
    after reading other post and your responces, You guys apper no better then a highschool pom pom click. Turning your noses up at anyone who is "stupiud" Well Fu*K all of you.

Go on playing your Pireted games. poping your zits, and spankin you monkey to Virtule girls. And pretend your better then everyone and judging them.

Thats the atitude you put off.

Maybe if you would leave the house once a week you would realize your not all that great, and would put a bit more respect and help to others.

Comment

You are very kind.
      So ..ck YOU and your dude!

Comment

What's this!? Stupidity rising? :roll:
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
        X