Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having Trouble with finalizing torrent movie to playable movie file...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having Trouble with finalizing torrent movie to playable movie file...

Here is what i heard to do...after using winRAR to decompress the files.

1.) Right click on Daemon tools in your quick launch tray at the bottom of your screen. The icon will be a lightning bolt.

2.) Choose a virtual cd/dvd-rom letter with no device listed. This means it is available to become your new virtual drive.

3.) Next select mount image and choose a drive letter.

4.) Browse to find your .cue file that you extracted with winrar.

5.) After a pause a dialog box will open and ask you what to do with the file. Select open folder to view files.

6.) After a short pause another dialog box will open showing folders with ext, meg and vcd. Open the mpeg folder and you should see the movie in avi. ..dat or mpeg format.

7.) In this folder look for the main movie file. It will be about 500,000kb or larger and will avi, .dat or .bin after the name. Double click and see if it will open in windows media player. If not try to pen it in the Divx player.

8.) If the movie still won't play try the Videolan player, VLC this player reads files avi formatted that are from Europe.

my trouble is whenever i go into daemon tools, i right click on it, go to cd/dvd-rom, move over to mount the image from the file. it opens up the folder and i see nothing i can finish the process with. it goes straight into my movie file i just downloaded and it just shows the folder, and when i click on it...it leads to nothing. i know theyres something there ive been trying to figure this out for a couple days now.

anyways, could it be im doing something wrong? or can it be that winRAR didnt decompress the file from be a .BIN file to be a playable (windows media) file?

HELP!
Working...
X