Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cd is mounted and autoplays, but then says the wrong disc is in the drive.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cd is mounted and autoplays, but then says the wrong disc is in the drive.

My physical drive starts up when try to start the game, and then displays the wrong disc message, even when the drive is empty.
    Help would be much appreciated!

program and settings

How did you create an image of your disc (program used and settings you chose) and what is the name of the game? What version of DAEMON Tools are you using?
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

I wanted to go back to an older game, Star Wars Jedi Academy, and when i tried to just install it normally, i found that the disks were too scratched up to install. So i talked to a more tech savvy friend, and gave me this folder on a jump drive called Star Wars Jedi Academy< he has the game too >, told me to get Daemon Tools and mount the files that would show up in the folder when opened through Daemon tools. Then Install and play as you would if they were normal physical CDs. I would have asked him to help, but he left for spring break today and he doesn't have a cell phone.

Comment

Oh and i am using the Daemon Tools Lite ( Newest download)
        and the file i mounted are .cue I can follow instructions to get things working, but i can't troubleshoot to save my life.

Comment

Working...
        X